Kiba: "President, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan, Kuroka-san. We'll be going now."

Akeno: "Be careful on the trip Kiba.

Rias: "Take care of everyone else Kiba. And have a safe trip, all of you."

Kiba: "Yes, President."

Xenovia: "We'll be going now President."

Rias: "Rossweisse, keep an eye on everyone please."

Rossweisse: "I will."

Azazel: "Don't worry, I'm coming with them."

Rias: "That's what I'm worried about."

All of them went inside the train to Kyoto while Kuroka, Koneko, Akeno and Me wave at them as the train start to go.

Rias: "I hope that they'll be alright for the next three days."

Akeno: "Don't worry Rias. They can take care of themselves. Don't forget, Y/n train them and give them his power, so they will be fine."

Rias: "I know it's just I'm worried for them and Y/n is been gone for a month now."

Kuroka: "Y/n will be back. Let's just trust him."

Koneko: "Onii-chan will come home to us."

Rias: "Alright. Let's go home too everyone. But first let's buy something first."

Koneko: "Can we buy sweets?"

Rias: *Giggle*"Alright let's go."

Kiba's POV

I was just sitting on the train while Xenovia and Irina are seating in front of me and Asia is sitting beside me.

Irina: "How long before we arrive to Kyoto?"

Kiba: "Maybe five hours?"

Xenovia: "That's going to be a total bored."

Kiba: "By the way Xenovia, did you bring the sword that Y/n gave to you?"

Xenovia: "Yeah I did. That's going to be my weapon for now since the church were upgrading Durandal."

Irina: "You got a new sword Xenovia?!"

Xenovia: "Yeah. Y/n gave it to me."

Irina: "Can I see it?!"

Asia: "I don't think you want to bring it out here with everyone else is watching."

Kiba: "She's right. It might attract an unwanted attention."

Xenovia: "I'll show it to you later at the Hotel Irina."

Irina: "Okay! I can't wait!"

Kiba: "I think I'm gonna sleep for a while."

I brought out my face mask from the bag to cover my eyes. Then I lean on my chair and slowly drifted to sleep.

Time Skip

I remove my face mask and saw Irina and Xenovia were sleeping while leaning on each other's head. I look towards Asia and she was sleeping with a neck pillow.

Speaker: "We'll be arriving to Kyoto Station in Ten minutes."

Kiba: "Looks like we're almost here."