Chapter26-Oh God.

Start from the beginning

**************

"Hey princess, how have you been" Harry kissed Julia's forehead.

"Yeah, I've been soo great, getting my stomach cut open and everything." She laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Very Funny." He smiled.

She smiled back. Her smile was sympathetic, and amazing, it was passionate and her lips formed a perfectly lined curve to show the best smile in the world.

'I know I didn't love her in that way .. but she was just an absolutely beautiful sister' I thought.

"Naww! Louis I love youuuu!" Julia yelled giving me a huge hug.

"Did I say that out loud?" I blushed.

They nodded and I just looked down at my feet, embarrassed.

"Um, Harry can you please leave the room for a while.. Louis and I need to talk.." She smiled kissing his cheek.

He nodded and then walked out.

"So..." She smiled

"So, why did you have a child in your belly, Ms Rose?!" I winked.

"Long story.." She said, her smile saddening.

"Tell me, you know you can trust me with anything" I said hugging her tightly.

"I know Louis, but it's just.. It's not something, I want people to know about.."

"But you know I'm your bestestestestest friend!" I screeched.

"I know Lou! But I would rather tell you about it.. Another time.."

"PLEAAAAAAAAAASE" I screamed

"No louu."

"PLEAAAASE"

"Noooo"

"Please, with cherries on top and amazing sprinkles that taste like chocolate dipped strawberries!" I smiled, hugely.

"Fiiiine" She giggled.

Julia's P.O.V:

He shot me a smile, and then pulled his chair towards me and sat inches away from me.

"Well, you know how I got that phone call from Eric and Mark?" I began, my voice dry and croaky, my eyes burning and my feet swollen and sore.

He nodded, slowly.

"Yeah.. well remember how Harry and I had that argument the next day? That was the night that I decided to go clubbing..."

*****************

Louis P.O.V:

It had been about three hours of her explaining to me about what happened. Today she was so emotional, her eyes were like endless supplies of tears, but who could blame her with everything that's happened and to top it all off, Harry tripped her over and that made her injuries worse.. I never realised how much this strong girl's been through. I quickly stood up from my seat and peeked my head out of the hospital room, To see Harry talking to Cindy, Dave and Eleanor. I've grown attached to these lovely people as they come in everyday to talk to Julia, conscious or unconscious. They were so pleased that Julia was awake and as soon as I called them, they rushed over here. Eleanor was Julia's bestfriend, and she was absolutely beautiful, her long legs suited her small torso and her wavy long brown hair bounced along her back. She had big brown eyes that glistened at all times and when she looked at me a twinkle would appear in each eye. She was perfect. "Eleanor Hi!" I said pulling her into a huge hug. I hugged Cindy and Dave and then welcomed then into room126, for like the 50th time..

"JULIA!" Eleanor screamed.

"ELEANOR!" Julia giggled.

"I missed you so much giggly bear!" Eleanor smiled kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too Elle Boo" Julia laughed.

I looked at Harry to see he was already looking at me. He gave me the 'lets-imitate-them' look and then we ran to each other hugging.

"Oh-Em-Gee, Girl I missed you so much!" I screamed with an American girl accent.

"Oh my gooosh, I missed you too, like it has been like forever since I last saw you girrrl!" He squealed, using the same accent.

"Yah, Oh My God, you know Louis Tomlinson, yah! Eleanor should soo ask him out like totally!" I yelled.

"Yah, they are like so perfect together ya know!" Harry said winking.

We turned to look at the girls who were already looking at us with a hand on their hip and one of there eyebrows raised.

"Ha. Ha. You guys---" Julia started but Harry cut her off "Girls" he coughed.

She smirked "You 'GIIRLS' are hilarious." She giggled.

"W-Well Eleanor, d-do you think that maybe we c-could go on a d-date maybe?" I stuttered, scratching the back of my neck and smiling.

"Uh .. sure!" She blushed.

She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and put "LOUBEAR ;)" in as the contact name, I gave her my phone and watched as she typed in her number. We swapped our phones back and I couldn't help but giggle like a little girl at the name she had put in, 'Elle Boo'. I smiled at her and she blushed.

************************

"Lou this is wonderful" Elle smiled gazing at the scenery.

"I'd do it all over again every second of the day, just to see you smile." I looked into her eyes as we stood at the beach hand in hand, with the moon shining on us.

"Aw Lou, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard." She whispered.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, anything you say makes my heart forget what to do, your touch brings tingles to flow throughout my body and you've made me smile with every move you make. You have the brightest personality and the most beautiful looks, your fun and outgoing, and you love to try new things, I love you, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to tell you, so I don't want to wait any longer.." I hugged her and brought my mouth to her ear "Will you be my girl friend" I pulled away and looked back into her eyes.

"Of course Lou!" She yelled wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands firmly on her waist and placed my lips on hers. "Your crazy, Mr Tomlinson." She stirred. "I'm only crazy for you" I winked. She blushed and then smashed her lips back on mine, I love this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giggly Bear?! ; Julia.

Hazza?! ; Harry.

Elle Boo?! ; Eleanor.

BooBear?! ; Louis.

How cute is Louis, and I bet you weren't expecting her to be pregnant we're you?! ;)

Love you babies keep reading and voting please or else I won't put the next chapter because I used to get like 15-20 reads and like 2 votes but now I get like 1-5 reads and 0 votes :( don't use like my writing anymore ? I try my best. :( anyway no more feeling sorry for myself. I love this chapter so much! Can you guys recommend this to others! Please? Love you grasshoppers.

-teddy xo