Chapter 16: I really like you

Start from the beginning

You let out a light chuckle and pecked him on the cheek "you know what Katsu..."

"Mmmm"

"You're cute" you gave him a close eyed smile

He lowered his head to your face "Shut up you moron" he spoke against your lips as he went in for a kiss which you gladly returned.

'He's so cute:) like a giant teddy bear'

"As much as I'm enjoying this I gotta go find Mina" you sweat dropped as you pushed away from him.

"Hmmm why's that?" He asked sounding almost surprised

"I'm partnered with her today" You hummed nonchalantly turning to walk away from him.

He used the arm still wrapped around your waist to pull you back into him. "Says who?" He smirked

"Ermm Says me? now come on were gonna be the last ones over there!" You wailed dragging him over

Mina was watching you, shooting you looks and wiggling her eyebrows as you came closer. All Might began explaining the rules when Kirishima asked you who you were partnered with. You opened your mouth to speak but were rudely interrupted by the porcupines husky voice.

"She's with me."

"No dipshit. I already told you I'm with Mina today"

"No"

"Yup"

"No"

"Yes"

"Why" he scowled

"because I told you I'm with Mina you damn porcupine!" You growled taking Mina's hand

"And I told you you're with me you fucking nerd!" He hissed clashing his head against yours.

"I swear to shit katsuki you better pipe the fuck down!" You half yell pressing back against his head.

"Or what bitch?!" He mocked.

"Hmphhh" you removed your head from his and slapped him on the back of his neck before crossing your arms and turning your head.

"The hell?!" He shouted which drew the attention of the rest of the class

"Young Bakugou! Please refrain from cursing when I'm talking to the class!" All Might boomed.

"Tsk.. stupid dumb bitch.." he mumbled under his breath.

You just ignored him at walked away over to Mina and Tsu.

The first pair to go up were Mineta and Sero and they were against Midnight. They lost. After then it was Izuku and Ura. They were against cementos and they were actually pretty awesome. Ura used her quirk to make the hostages float and Izuku used his quirk to knock all of the enemies and cemoentos' creations out in one huge attack. It was really cool but his arm was completely destroyed when he was finished so right after Ura took him to the infirmary.

Next up was you and Mina, the two of you were against Present Mic. The hostages were in a room with his sidekicks. Mina used her acid to melt the locks on the door so that you didn't have to blast the door open. You then went in the opposite direction to her and started making loads of noise. After a while the 'villains' came out and found you. You blasted them all with energy beams, knocking them unconscious before heading over to the room with the hostages.

'I still haven't seen Present Mic yet?'

As if he read your thoughts he appeared in front of you holding a passed out Mina.