"I'm pretty sure in that case you will go around and ask every single person for food." Jisu chuckled.

"Sounds like me." Yeji agreed.

BEEP BEEP

"Isn't that your mom's car?" Yeji pointed to the White Kia Sportage.

Jisu frowned in confusion. "Yeah... I guess she had time, after all."

"That's good." Yeji stood up and gave Jisu a hand. "Have fun and see you tomorrow."

"Yup, bye bye." Jisu waved her goodbye and walked to the car before the door was opened for her to enter.

Jisu climbed to the back. Surprisingly it was her pretty neighbour who tucked her in the child car seat and buckled her belt.

The little one sent a confused gaze towards her mother.

"We are going somewhere for your birthday." Jennie announced. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?"

"I'm good." Jisu responded. "But we don't really have to go anywhere if you are busy I mean..."

Jennie shook her head frenetically. "I'm not too busy to be with you."

Jisu was surprised honestly. A smile plastered on her lips. "Okay."

The brunette looked to Jisoo who gave her a nod of approval before she started to drive.

...

"Turn that song off!" Jennie growled with dismay.

"What did you say? I can't hear you." Jisoo feigned innocence as she turned the volume up.

Jisu giggled. She knew very well how her mother detested this musical group but Jisoo loved it.

"I said turn the song off! I might cause a traffic accident with that trash playing!"

"Lia likes it right?" Jisoo pretty much called for backup.

The youngest nodded, earning a look of betrayal from Jennie.

"You are a very bad influence to my child." Jennie's fingers moved to the radio and changed the frequency.

"I thought we have been over that already. People who listen to TVXQ are reportedly smarter and live longer than people who listen to Bigbang. In fact I'm a positive influence on her."

"You just made that up!"

"What if I did? Just because I made it up it's not true?"

"Yes! That's exactly how it is!"

"Hey, hey." Jisu cooed. "You two are not allowed to fight. Otherwise my birthday will be a sad one."

Jennie raised her eyebrows. Jisu had her cunning side from Jennie for sure. She knew how to play her cards well.

Seeing how they stopped arguing Jisu grinned. She wasn't done with them yet.

"Now apologise."

"But she--" Jennie tried before Jisu sighed disappointedly.

"Both of you."

Jisoo started, humouring her. "Jennie ah, I sincerely apologise for trying to make you swerve."

Jennie glared at her. Did she have to phrase it like that?

"Well, I'm not sorry for telling you to turn the trash--"

"No being mean today." Jisu frowned. "Kiss."

"KISS!?" Jennie almost stopped the car. Even Jisoo's eyes were wide.