A SURPRISE(DAY 6)

Y/N's POV

Just like i did before, i had stayed up all night not even trying to sleep, but just thinking. It was noon and i felt like i was just hit by a train. I put on some  black leggings and a black crop top. I don't know why im always more miserable on my birthday than any other day. Is it just me? I yawned as i got downstairs and i saw all the guys in a group. " Happy birthday Y/N!!!!! " They all said. I immediately got crowded by them all when they all came in for a group hug. Holy shit they're even cheesier than my female friends. "Guys just because im 23 now, doesn't mean you have to scream it in my face..."

Adi- Of course we do! *clears throat* YOUR 23 NOW!!!!!!

I covered my ears and everyone went back to their own business.  I sat down in a chair at the kitchen counter and Tal walked up to me. Oh great, what bullshit is he about to drag me into? "So..... since it's your birthday, i thought i could take you to go shopping or whatever...." Tal said. I was surprised at what he offered. Tal usually never wants to engage in feminine activities like shopping. "Um..... Sure i guess that would be nice." He nodded and went upstairs to get himself some things before we leave. When we got in the car, he seemed eager to leave.

When we got to the mall, and walked in, i felt Tal grab a hand and we interlocked fingers. I looked down in confusion at what he was doing. "Tal why do you have my hand?" I asked. Although i didn't let go of his hand, since they were so soft. "Well i don't want any perverts trying to run off with you." I laughed to myself at how over protective he was.

~ Time skip ~

A while back Tal and i had split up (but at a distance to where we could still see each other). I was in the women's department and i forgot where Tal was. I glanced at a guy who was a few feet away from me. He looked at me and had a smirk on his face that sent chills down my spine. He started to make his way towards me. Oh God, today is NOT the day i wanna be hit on by some lonely perv who wants to screw every girl he sees. I turned my head like i didn't notice he was right beside me. "Why hello sexy. What brings you here all by your pretty, lonesome self?" He said with a raspy voice. I almost cringed from him calling me that. "Trying to go clothes shopping without being disturbed by some creep." He smirk only grew wider. I swear he practically looked liked the joker. "Creep? I don't see one anywhere. But...... If you wanna come with me back to MY place we could have a little bit of fun...."

I shuddered at the thought. " Look buddy, I'm obviously not interested, so how bout you fuck off. " i said. But he still didn't leave, in fact, he got closer to me than he was before, enough to make me take a few steps back. "Mmm feisty aren't ya? Just how i like them." He said. I immediately felt someone behind me wrap their arms around my waist and pull me close. I started panicking inside until i heard a familiar voice. "Everything ok over here babe?" I turned my head and saw that it was Tal. He held my waist tighter and closer to him. I melted under his touch, relived that he was there. The man held up his hands in defense. " Hey sorry man, i didn't know she was your girlfriend. " "Yeah well now you know, so get lost before i call security on your ass." Tal said. The guy walked off and Tal let go of me. Tal and i both looked at each other and blushed. We continued shopping together so  if the guy came back, it wouldn't seem like we weren't dating. I started laughing to myself. Tal looked at me in confusion. "What's so funny?" I stopped . "Girlfriend, huh?" A smile spread across Tal's face. "Well how else was i supposed to save you?" Tal asked. " Ask him to leave like any NORMAL friend" Tal smirked. "Well if I'm not a friend than what else would i be? Your BOYFRIEND?" He teased. I punched him in the shoulder and we left.

~ One car ride later ~

When we got back to the house, it was around 10:30. I didn't realize how long we were gone. All of the lights in the house were off. I didn't think much of it and opened the door. All the lights came on and everyone jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!" I nearly had a heart attack . I felt a little tingle of gratitude that they all planned a cheesy as hell birthday.

"Wow you all know i hate surprises."

We all started talking, hanging out, having the time our lives. I couldn't have felt happier. But at the same i got teased more than anything. Apparently at the mall today a bunch of fans took pictures of Tal and i holding hands. And as you guessed, it was not enjoyable having to explain to the guys about THAT. After a while at around midnight, everyone was tired and decided to go to bed. Tal tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/N, i think i left my phone in your room. Can you help me find it?" I nodded. The sooner we get his phone, the sooner i can get some sleep. We went to my room and as soon as we walked in, Tal locked the door behind him. I didn't question it, i mean he probably didn't want anyone barging in if we got into a private conversation. We spent around 30 minutes looking for his phone, but it was no where to be found. I looked at Tal and he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oh my gosh did you forget you had it?" I joked . "No" he said with a serious look on his face.....

follow me on my Instagram please👇👇👇

myfalloutpanickingromance