Worthless

Jennas POV
I wake up to a loud alarm clock. Ah shit first day of school. I get up and put on my clothes, nothing to fancy just shorts and a red stripped shirt. I go down stairs to see a note, I read it. Left for work be home around 9 pm, love mom. I skip breakfast because I'm already to fat so there's no point. I get in the bus greeted by my ex boyfriend and ex best friend. "Hey slut." Says Tyler my ex boyfriend. I ignore there nasty comments on my appearance and sit at the very back of the bus away from everyone. Everything everyone says is true, I am a slut, I am fat, my hair is TO short and thin, and I should kill myself. I walk if of the school bus ignoring all of the torments and rude things people have to say. I open my schedule and go to homeroom B-7. When I go in I see Aubrey and Maddie? My only friends, even though I know there faking it because they feel bad for all the shit I go through. "Jenna!!" Aubrey says waving me over to the empty seat next to her and Maddie, "Hey girl how was summer?" Maddie says. I know they secretly hate me and are so bored of me but idk it's better then having nobody. "Low key" "Aw thats to bad! Mine was great!" She says staring at me with pitty. Ugh I really hate myself.
End of the day
I walk over to the bus stop to get stopped half way by Katie Madison and Ava. "Hey whore." Katie says. "Get the hell away from me " I say pushing past them I hear them walking behind me so I start running until I bump into someone and fall in the ground.

Part two soonnn. 😗