Choo Choo Bronny

Brook and Sonny were travelling together on the train back from a meeting in London. Sonny kept looking at Brook, who was starting to become anxious because of the tension in the air. Brook bit his lip, just as Sonny glanced over at him again. At that Sonny got super turned on and realised he was starting to get a hard on for Brook. Sonny started to panic, nudged Brook and tried to point it out subtly. Brook got the hint. "Go to the toilets, and I'll meet you there in 5 so it's not suspicious" Brook told Sonny, smirking. At that, Sonny rushed to the toilets trying his best to hide his erection from the other passengers. He locked himself in the toilets waiting for Brook, itching to wank but knowing full well Brook would rather suck him off. Sonny heard the secret "in public" door knock code, and let Brook in. "Right you horny slut, strip" Brook demanded. As Sonny stripped his bottom half off, Brook watched hungrily. Sonny pushed Brook against the train toilet wall, vigorously switching between kissing his lips and sucking his neck. Brook started to moan and Sonny felt Brook's cock become hard against his chest. "Let me suck you baby, you need it more than me" Brook whispered, a lustily growl emerging in his voice. He used all his might to twist Sonny round and shove him against the wall. Brook slowly started stroking down Sonny's body with his nose, making it all the more sensual. Brook reached Sonny's V line and trailed back up to Sonny's neck, kissing all along the neck vein then sucking on it making Sonny start to moan. Brook put his finger on Sonny's lips. "Shh, we're on a train" he whispered into Sonny's ear. That made Sonny all the more hard. "Baby suck me already" he moaned. Brook trailed back down right to Sonny's cock and kissed his tip. He then slowly started to move his head back and forth on Sonny. Sonny leaned his head back in pleasure, and Brook used that as a sign to move harder. Sonny gripped Brook's head helping Brook to move on his cock. Sonny felt himself starting to climax. "Brook, stop. Let me fuck you. I know you want it too" Sonny growled, lust filling his entire body and thickened within his voice. Brook didn't need to be told twice. Brook let Sonny yank down his jeans and boxers, pushed him to crouch down and lean on the toilet. Sonny spat on his hands, making them wet, and started to pull Brook with his left hand. He used his right hand to enter Brook's ass and then thrust, keeping a loose hold on Brook's cock so that whenever he thrust it would pull off Brook. They both were orgasming, trying their best to be as quiet so as not to alarm the other passengers on the train. Brook climaxed first, with Sonny following shortly after. They slid to the floor, regaining their breath. Sonny turned to kiss brook lovingly then got himself fully dressed again. Brook then cleaned up the mess his spunk made on the toilet as Sonny turned to leave. "I'll go back to the seat we were in, and once you finished cleaning up you can come back" Sonny told Brook. Brook nodded then Sonny left, trying to keep the door from revealing too much of what Brook was doing. Brook shortly returned to their seat and snuggled up against Sonny for the rest of the journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one was requested by a couple of my mates, so shoutout to Casey and Ty for this one ☺️