13

(Dabi)

I was feeling pretty excited as I walked home. I was pretty sure Shigaraki had asked me out, which I was too afraid to ask him out, so it was a win-win situation. I walked into my home, going right to my room. I picked out on outfit and caught Fuyumi before she started the laundry, adding it to the current load.

"Wow Toya, something special happening?"

"Yeah, Shigaraki and I are going to the mall on Saturday."

"Oh, sounds fun! I'm glad you'll be leaving the house." As I was walking back to my room, I almost ran into Endeavor.

"And what has you in such a good mood?"

"I'm going to the mall with a friend over the weekend."

"The little blue haired one?"

"That's the one."

"Well, then you can have fun."

"Was that your best attempt at saying that you hope I have fun?" He just hummed in response, pushing past me. This had me really pumped. My dad was actually letting me leave the house. I immediately went to my small collection of ear piercings. I hadn't worn any today, but I set out the set that I normally wear, which Fuyumi had given me. I flopped onto my bed, thinking about what had happened today. I had told Toga that I like Shigaraki, which might have been a mistake, but it seemed to be working out so far. He had asked me out today. I rolled over, shoving my face into my pillow. I didn't know why Endeavor was letting me go, but I wasn't about to bring it up. I heard Natsuo call for me and found him sitting on the couch with our gaming console booted up.

"C'mon, I wanna see if I can beat you this time." I smiled and sat down next to him, picking up one of our controllers. We played for awhile, waved to Endeavor as he left for patrol, and Fuyumi eventually stopped us for dinner. We all ate and we eventually went back to playing video games, but this time, Fuyumi was cheering on Natsuo. They both wanted me to finally lose a game, but I didn't. They both groaned as I k-oed Natsuo's character.

"Dude, I was this close. One more hit!"

"Yeah, you're getting better. I'm impressed." Fuyumi got up, saying that it was in our best interest to go to bed. I waved to Natsuo as I left, who had said he wanted to practice for a little bit longer. I flopped onto my bed, burying my face into my pillow. Excited for Saturday, I fell asleep.