"Aish, don't worry, whatever you pick for Jungkook he's going to love it." Taehyung smiled at Hoseok's kind words but he was still worried. He was new to picking presents for people who weren't his family. Jungkook wasn't just anyone to him, he was his boyfriend and he loves him with all of his heart so finding something to express that was troubling. Most of the stores had cute bunny accessories, normally Taehyung would pick one up but he couldn't bring himself to. He needed to find another store, and hopefully he'd find a gift that Jungkook enjoyed.

Jungkook/Jimin

"Ooh, this looks amazing and perfect for Yoongi!" Jimin excitedly squealed as he picked up a hand-crafted glass piano. "This is going to be perfect for my Yooni!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his hyung at the weird nickname he just heard. "You gave Yoongi-hyung a nickname Jimin-ssi?"

"I did, he's my Yooni and I'm his mochi, don't you have a cute nickname for Taehyung?"

"I call him Tae, or TaeTae sometimes. ARMY calls us VKook, but as far as giving him a nickname from the heart, no I haven't." Jungkook admitted. "I want to call him something that only I can call him, no one else."

"ARMY loves to give us ship names. We're Yoonmin and Namjoon and Jin have Namjin." Jimin smiled at the recollection of their ship names from their fans. "That's why we're out here getting presents for our loved ones. You could find something for Taehyung that speaks to your heart, that lets him know how much you love him." Jimin stared lovingly at the small glass piano, the kind of love that Jimin feels for Yoongi is the same as the love Jungkook feels for Taehyung, maybe more.

"Thank you Jimin-ssi, I know what to get my Taehyung now." Jungkook flashed his signature smile and lead Jimin out of the shop after he paid for the piano.

Back At The Hotel

Namjoon and Yoongi were the first ones to arrive back at the hotel, Jin who was feeling better after his nap ran up to Namjoon and embraced him tightly.
"I missed you." He said as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Namjoon's neck. Yoongi sat on one of the couches as they waited for everyone to walk in.

"Yooni!" Jimin's voice echoed through the lobby as he ran to Yoongi, jumping onto his lap instantly. "Hello my mochi." Yoongi said softly, pulling Jimin in for a sweet kiss. Jungkook smiled at his hyungs and stood, keeping his eyes locked on the door. A huge smile graced his lips when he saw Taehyung walking up with Hoseok.

Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook and held his arms out to him, his bunny happily hugged him tightly, giving him feather light kisses to his cheeks.
Hoseok watched all the couples and waved his arms.

"Can you guys save the fucking til after you get your presents?" He asked with a smile.

Namjoon smiled at Jin and pulled out a small pink compact mirror with alpacas and koalas decorating the back. "Everything about you is amazing Jin, in case you ever forget that just open this and see what I see, which is an amazing man with a big heart." Jin's eyes started to water as he hugged the mirror close to his chest. "It's perfect Joonie."

Jimin excitedly bounced on Yoongi's lap, which caused him to moan a little, much to his embarrassment. "Me next!" Jimin pulls out a red velvet box and hands it to Yoongi, when he opens it, his mouth drops. "Jimin..." Yoongi's hands traced the delicate detail of the small piano, he was taken aback by Jimin's present. Yoongi pulled out a small box with glass painted rice cakes, the one that caught Jimin by surprise was the Manggae piece. Jimin squealed, they had gotten each other glass pieces that remind them of the other.

Jungkook felt his hand be tugged by Taehyung, when he looked at him, he was blushing. "I didn't know what I could possibly get you, so I thought really hard about it." Taehyung pulled a deluxe camera out of a box, on the bottom of the camera was an engraved message that read: 'To my bunny, your pictures always make me smile, please never stop. Love Tae.' Jungkook felt tears welling in his eyes, but he wiped them away to keep his composure for Taehyung's gift.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hands and took a deep breath. "I searched really hard for something to get you, the whole gift giving thing is new to us both and I didn't want to pick something meaningless." Jungkook pulled out a black velvet box with the tag reading 'To my little bear' Taehyung opened the box and he nearly burst into tears looking at two matching silver rings. Engraved in one was 'Tae' and in the other was 'Kook' Taehyung went to grab the ring that said Tae and Jungkook stopped him, picking up the other.

"Jimin-ssi and I were talking about nicknames and how ARMY gives us ship names. I know ours is Vkook to them, but I wanted to give us something unique, to represent us for who we are. So, we're Taekook." He said with a slight chuckle as he put the ring on Taehyung's finger. Taehyung put the other ring on him and wrapped him into a tight hug, giving him a hard, loving kiss.

"Aww Taehyung and Jungkook are so cute!" Jimin shouted at the couple who forgot that they were in the lobby in front of their friends. Jungkook's face turned a bright red, making him put his head down on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung laughed at his cute little bunny then whispered in his ear.

"There's one more thing I want to give my cute little bunny when we get back to our room." Taehyung flashed Jungkook his boxy smile and lifted his hand to kiss his ring. "I like our ship name, by the way." Jungkook tried to hide his embarrassment but instead he let Taehyung have his fun teasing him.

"I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Jungkook, and I'll show you just how much when we get back."

**Hello all! I had to make a sweet little chapter to pull at your hearts a little bit. Next chapter we'll see just how Tae plans to show his Kookie how much he loves him. Bottom Kook next chapter. See you then! Thank you for reading all the way through and I purple you all 💜**