The beginning...

(A/n) if I have not mentioned before cuz my memory is crap. All the pics I will be using in this book DO NOT belong to me all rights reserved for the actual creators. Plus they will not be related to the individual chapters in any way, shape or form. Thank you for understanding and please enjoy! 😄

Tsuna (pov)

"Come on sis, we just have a little ways to go until we reach the gates." I said to my sister as we ran through the forest away from the people who were after us. "I hope your right because I am about sick and tired of all this running damnit." Hana replied while running at my side and watch in to make sure nobody was following us.

~time skip~

As we were walking I looked in front of us to see the pleasantly familiar gate with a leaf symbol at the top. Once we walked through the gates we were confronted by the gate guards Izumo and kotetsu. "Hold it right there. Who are you and what business do you have with the leaf village?" Izumo asked while kotetsu got ready to attack us. After seeing the state we were in kotetsu lowered his guard and gave us a chance to explain ourselves.

"My name is Tsuna Uchiha and this is my twin sister Hana Uchiha. Please, we need to see lord Hokage immediately. It's an emergency." Once I told them who we were they looked as though realization hit them and we were quickly taken to the hospital for our injuries and for us to be checked. While Izumo took us to the hospital kotetsu went to inform lord Hokage of our arrival in the village. Walk in through the village we kept receiving weird looks and glances from the villagers, but that is nothing compared to what we endured for the past three in a half years.

Arriving at the hospital Izumo told the receptionist of our condition who'll a couple nurses took us to go get checked and healed up. After that the doctor told us we'd be bedridden for the next two days, not that I was going to complain anyway with us having been on the the road for two whole days without stopping for a break. Three minutes after the doctor left lord Hokage came in the room along with a man with gravity defying grayish-white hair.

"Hello children, I have some questions for the two of you and I would very much appreciate your full cooperation and honesty if that isn't too much to ask." Lord Hokage said as he took a seat on a stool between mine and Hanas beds at the foot of them. "We don't intend on hiding anything about the bastards that did this to us from you lot Hokage." we said in unison. "I am happy happy hear that. Now would you like to tell me your names and if possible anything else?" he stated while looking between us. "My name is Tsuna Uchiha and-" "my name is Hana Uchiha." we told lord Hokage.

"I see, anything else you would like to tell me?" he asked. "Yes, to save Hana from explaining things I'd like to disclose everything that happened in the past three in a half years." lord Hokage looked at me with understanding that nodded for me to continue. "So to start we'd have to go back to when me and Hana were only five years old and being watched by one of our parents closest friends."

(Flashback):~

"Come on girls it's time for your training! You guys don't want be late do ya!?" Dakune yelled up to us from the front door. "Be down in a minute!" we yelled back downstairs. Today we were finally gonna start our ninjutsu training with more advanced Jutsu out mom had asked Dakune to teach us while she and dad were off on missions. Speaking of mom and dad, they are amazing. Mom has this Long beautiful bright red hair while dad has short but pretty black hair. They're two of the strongest people in the village with mom able to deliver devastating short range attacks while dad covered her with his long range abilities and uncle Dakune using medium range to distract the enemy Lon enough to be either captured of eliminated.

That's all for now folks! I hope you enjoyed it to those who read this book! Part 2 of " the beginning..." will be out as soon as I get around to it!

See ya later and peace out! 😁