Chapter 3 - On to Kalos......

So here's the next chapter. Sorry it's taking so long. I got school and work I gotta deal with. The only time I really do have to write is during class when we're not doing anything or during break at work. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

__________

I wake up to find Fennekin staring intently at me. I can tell she was just waiting for me to wake up.

"Good morning Fennekin," I say happily. "You ready to head back to Kalos?"

Fenn! Feen! She barked happily wagging her tail.

I decided to text Ash to see if he was up yet. He didn't respond right away. I

looked at the time. 7:30 is what the clock said. I'm wondering if he was up right at this moment.

Eventually my phone went off. It was 8:00 at this point. I checked to see who texted me. It was Ash. Perfect! I can finally see what time we're going to leave this morning.

Good morning babe, The text read. Sorry I slept in a little later than I thought I would have.

It's fine, I respond. BTW, when are we going to head to Kalos.

Well we're hoping to leave in an hour and a half. So make sure you're packed and ready to go.

I did all my packing last night. I got everything I need. Are you done packing?

Ehhhh...... You could say that...

You're not, are you?

Nnnnoooooo.......

Kinda figured. Anyway, I should let you get to packing. Text me when you're done. Love you!

Ok. Love you too.

__________

Ash's POV

__________

I guess I better finish packing. I only got a little bit done last night considering I called my friend and went to bed right after. I checked the time. 8:10. Time sure does fly... I NEED THIS DONE NOW!

I'm just scurrying around the room looking for my clothes and everything I'm bringing with me.

Pika, Pi? Pikachu sounded confused. Of course he would be.

20 minutes pass by and I feel like I'm almost packing. "Ahhh man. What else do I need?" I ask myself.

RRROOOAAAAARRRR! I hear from out the window. I look over and notice a small ball of flame coming at me.

"Gahhh!" I get knocked over with a burn mark on my face. I get up and look at the window. "Charizard! What do you think you're doing?!"