The truth

Jimin POV:
We walking out from the restaurant and i feel So Eun slow down her step. She touch her head and suddenly she fainted. I grab her waist not to letting her fall. I take her to my car and driving to the hospital. I see her enter the doctor's room and i just waiting for her outside. After about 30 minutes the doctor call me to come in. He asked me if i were her husband or not. I just nodded my head without thinking. He talk to me and explain everything.
So Eun is  diagnose with Anemia and that's why she always dizzy and sometime feel so tired eventhough she haven't done anything. Now her condition is stable but sorry for the baby. She is too stress and can not manage her body with her current condition. I just can not realize that it's happened to her. How can i tell her i thought.

I took my phone and dial Jungkook phone number after all. But there is no answer from him. I just come closer to So Eun while i held her hand softly. I wish she would open her eyes soon.

Jungkook POV:
I got check my phone when i saw it's Jimin calling me. Why he calling me that much? Is there anything to talk about? I just call him back to makesure what it is..

Jk.        : Jimin?
Jimin.  : Jungkook.... Thank God. I try to call you.
Jk.        : Yeah. Why? Why are you sound so worry? And where are you?
Jimin.  : Um are you buzy? Actually i'm in Busan. It's all about So Eun.
Jk.        : I just back from work. Why? Why about that women? (I talk like she is not my wife)
Jimin.  : You better to come here and we talk face to face. I'll explain everything.
Jk.        : Why she is not my bussiness anymore. Why should i have to come?
Jimin.  : Jungkook.... listen to me. You better come quickly or you would loose everything! (He shout to me on the phone and i dont know why he is)

You better have an explanation why i have to go there Jimin. I talk to my self while i driving there.

I arrive at the place Jimin text to me. I see him sit and wait with his worried face. I walk towards him and sit in front of him.

Jk.      : So what is all about?
Jimin : So Eun....
Jk.      : Why? Is she happy now?
Jimin.: Jungkook listen carefully. She is not cheating on you. It's was all because Taehyung. Taehyung is the one who have feeling with your wife but not with her. Maybe you saw they was kissing but it acidentally for So Eun. She even don't want that kisses. You're miss understanding man! You even bring your ex for your revenge, you have not letting her to explain and you just let her go easyly. Did you forget that she caring your child? (He said with angry voice)
Jk.      : I thought it was true. She not give me an explanation. I don't know if she's not. (I feel teary in my eyes)
Jimin.: You're. Not. Even. Give Her. Time. To explain. Jungkook! You dumb to let her go like that. (He almost hit me on my face)
Jk.       : Where is So Eun? (I asked begging to him to let me know where is So Eun now)
Jimin. : I tell you but you have to promise me one thing.
Jk.       : Yes everything for her. (My tears just drop to my face)
Jimin. : Please take care of her with all of your heart. Now she is in the hospital she is sick and fainted before.
Jk.       : What? Is she Ok? How about my baby?
Jimin. : She is got Anemia and if she just still  work like now she maybe get worse. She even not eating and get rest well, all of her mind is just you. And Jongkook.....your baby can not make it. I'm sorry. (He slow down his voice while look at me).
Jk.       : No Jimin it can't be. You must be lie right. I want to meet her where is she. Let me take care of her. (I convince him with teary in my face and regretness in my tone)

I feel like i want to punch that jerk i mean Taehyung because if he was not confess his feeling and force So Eun to kiss him, this not going to happend. I will not let go my wife and she will not got into this situation. I regret for everything. How came i just let her go like that. She even caring my baby with her and i just don't care. Now i just have a regret.... i loose my baby. I can even forgive myself for this. I just crying besides her and hope that she waking up soon. I need her i don't want to loose her, i already loose my child. I hold her hand and kiss her forehead. Suddenly i felt her hand squeez smothly my hand and she open her eyes.