Day 2

TRICIA'S POV
"Brady's girlfriend is going to be surprising him in rehearsal today, he's going to be so excited," I say to the mothers to basically say in a nice way don't start shit today. "That's so sweet," Ann replies. "Well Abby's going to freak out if some strange girl comes through the door and interrupts rehearsal," Stacey says then let's out a massive sigh while cross armed. I rolled my eyes then proceeded to say "well if you weren't so ignorant and knew the full story you would know that Abby is involved." Stacey just continues to sit there with her arms crossed and not accepting that Abby's doing a nice thing for Brady.

**Sometime Later**
Y/N POV
I walk in to the building and was greeted with a big smile and a warm hug from Brady's mom. "Nice to see you sweetie, how are you?" She said in such a welcoming tone. "I'm fine just a bit nervous, how's you?" I replied. "I've been good, and don't be nervous everything is under control and I know Brady is dying to see you," she reassured me making me feel more at ease.
Tricia showed me where studio A was and made sure I was okay then continued to walk up to the other moms. I peaked through the window of the door and saw my boyfriend Brady performing, I just stood there for a minute admiring his talent. Then the time was ready my heart was pounding and I could feel the palms of my hands sweating and my legs beginning to go numb. I took a deep breathe in and opened the door, all eyes went to the slightly opened door and I stepped in. Brady ran up to me and I dropped Kingsley's lead and he picked me up and span me around then lowered me to my feet.

BRADY'S POV
I can't believe she's here. I can't stop hugging her, I look at her face and she's got tears in those beautiful Y/E/C eyes with that smile I always think about. I wipe those tears from her eyes with my thumbs. I cup her face as she has her arms round my torso and I kiss those soft lips of hers just for a second or two but those couple of seconds felt like heaven. Next thing I hear is Miss Abby saying "Wow, things are getting saucy in the ALDC building," she then laughs. We both laugh and look up to see the moms clapping with excitement - well besides Stacey and Yolanda but I didn't care I had Y/N and that's all that mattered. "Can we come in? we're dying out here," Pressley said anticipating with excitement. "Yes girls, come in," Miss Abby replied. The girls came in screaming and hugging Y/N while being careful not to step on Kingsley.
When the excitement died down a bit Y/N and Kingsley went upstairs with the mothers, I was worried as they can be very loud and horrible.

Y/N POV
I walked upstairs with Kingsley by my side and I took a seat next to Tricia. The moms all said hi and waved. Lilly's solo was going on and Yolanda kept going on about how Elliana deserves a solo. "Well Elli needs to earn it just like Lilly did." I look over at Tricia and she just rolls her eyes at me as to say these mothers need to shut up. After an hour of hearing arguments going back an fourth I can feel my heart pounding, my breathe becoming unstable and I'm becoming lightheaded as arguing and shouting are massive triggers of mine. Kingsley alerts and I stand up and go downstairs to get away from the chaos and as I get downstairs...

BRADY'S POV
I hear a thud and the next thing I know Kingsley is trying to get my attention and takes me to Y/N. I see the love of my life lying on the floor helpless and vulnerable, I scoop her up bridal style and move her onto a bench lying her head on my lap and Kingsley doing deep pressure therapy on her lap trying to help regain her consciousness.

Y/N POV
I open my eyes to see Brady's face looking worried, "are you okay?" He says with a concern in his voice. "I feel a bit tired and my head hurts a bit, what happened?" I ask confused. "You fainted gorgeous," he replied in a soft tone. I burst into tears "I'm so sorry." "Hey, hey, hey don't be sorry you can't help it, don't panic," he says bending down to give me a hug while I'm still lying down.

TRICIA'S POV
I walk downstairs to go check on y/n as she has been gone for quite sometime. I walk into the dancer's den to see her lying on Brady's lap looking ill. "What happened? Are you okay y/n?" I asked very concerned. "Y/n fainted," Brady answered. "Omg, you okay? Do you need anything? Water?" I asked even more concerned. "Could I have some water please?" Y/n answered sounding weak. "Of course," I replied getting her a cup of water. I handed her the cup as she sat up "thank you." "What happened honey?" I asked softly trying to reassure her that she can tell me anything. "The moms fighting upstairs set some triggers of for me," she answered as Brady put his arm around her bringing her closer into him. As soon as y/n mentioned it was the mothers that caused her to have an episode anger built up inside me. "I'll go have a chat with them," I replied as I walked off.

BRADY'S POV
"Brady, I don't want any drama to start because of me," y/n said starting to hyperventilate. "It won't I promise, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I love you too much," I said staring in her y/e/c eyes. I put my arms around her and I felt her put her arms back round me. "I love you to," she whispered in my ear.