Home Rotten Home

Izzy:

The Isle of the Lost

Day - Market

Izzy was walking along in a leather outfit for the Isle, with her bag over her shoulder. She walked up to the Curl Up and Dye Salon, noticing the sign said closed until midnight, considering. She heard whispers from the scepter in her bag, hitting the bag to make it stop. "Quiet, Mother. I'm here. You happy?"

-----

Curl Up and Dye Salon

Izzy walked into the salon, looking around, seeing that a younger girl, Drizella's daughter named Dizzy, sweeping up the shop.

Dizzy noticed her, smiling excitedly. "Izzy! Are Mal, Malia, Evie and Yeva back, too?"

Izzy chuckled. "As if. I, um, I forgot that you guys don't open until midnight. Place looks good." Dizzy giggled. "So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Ah, just a witch here and there," Dizzy answered. "Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

Izzy smiled, rustling Dizzy's hair. "Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?"

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy answered.

"That's not really much of a switch," Izzy pointed out. Dizzy shook her head sadly. "Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?"

Dizzy smiled. "Yeah, I thought of the little braids. And I gave Yeva, Mal and Malia so many hair style options for their hair, since they all have purple as one of their main colors. I gave Yeva the idea to make it darker than Mal and Malia's purple, and gave Mal to have a bit of blue in her hair, and gave Malia the idea to have purple, green and a little bit of blue in hers."