Truth or Dare

Hi We might post up to 2 chapters each day or less we'll try to keep it consistent Thank you for reading 

"Truth or dare?" Fitz asked.

"Hm, any suggestions?" Keefe looked at all of us until his eyes landed on Dex.

"Dare," Dex answered without hesitation.

"I'd like to watch you do a dare too," Linh requested and I agreed.

"Bangs Boy?" Keefe stared at Tam.

"You've already got three votes, you don't need mine," Tam replied.

Keefe smirked at Fitz. "Whatcha got for me?"

"I dare you..." Fitz paused to build up the suspense.

"Spit it out!" Keefe said.

"To give yourself pretty pink hair," Fitz finished. Keefe's smirk disappeared.

"How do I do that? I don't think that Dex-"

"Already prepared." Dex pulled out a vial of surprisingly dark liquid and gave it to Fitz.

Fitz held the elixir out to Keefe. "Drink up."

I covered my face as Keefe swallowed the serum and when I came out of hiding, Keefe's hair was growing into pink curls.

"Oooh, you're so pretty!" Biana clapped her hands. "Now pair that with one of my makeovers-"

"No. One dare only." Keefe switched his gaze to me.

"Oh no." I groaned as he asked, "Truth or dare?"

I grabbed a pillow off of Biana's bed and hid my face in it.

"It's not going to be that bad," I heard Linh's muffled voice tell me.

I lifted my head and said, "Truth."

"Wimping out, are you Foster?" Keefe winked at me and I was aware that my cheeks were getting red.

"Just ask me the question," I sighed.

"Who do you have a cr-"

"Stop!" Biana yelled, cutting Keefe off as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Come on!" Keefe exclaimed.

"Complain later," Biana told him as she stood up, looking at her imparter. "Mom just made some butterblasts and ripplefluffs and mallow-".

Please vote and comment!!