At the flight Mehak rested on Shaurya's arm. The flight was almost 24hrs and they reached Delhi around evening. Both Shaurya and Mehak reached Khanna mansion. Both families were there to receive them. They were so elated to see these two after so many days. Aarti was taken on both of them and they were fed with traditional sweets to welcome them. Mehak and Shaurya hugged Karuna maa together as she showers them both with kisses.

Karuna maa: Mere bachaa Mehak I feel like I have recovered after seeing you, see my hands its getting like its used to be. Now I eat on my own and do things on my own.

Mehak: maa I am so happy that you are getting better and now you are going to be running after me.

Mehak and Shaurya bend to touch all the elders' feet to get blessings.

Kanta chachi: It's so good to see you both back home.

Shaurya: Yes chachi it feels good to be back home.

Dolly maasi: Lalla now this home feels like home after you and Mehak arrived. We can't wait to celebrate this day.

Ravi chachu: Shaurya beta, our family have a ritual. We usually bring our beti back home for some days maybe for one or two weeks then the son in law has to come and bring her back home. So if you don't mind today we are bringing Mehak home you can come after two weeks. (Holding his smile in him as he look around at the Sharma family and Khanna family members)

Shaurya: (flabbergasted with Ravi chachu's talk) But but... chachu why need to bring Mehak. She will be fine here.(stuttering) you don't need to worry about her I am here, maa is here and maasi all are here, we will take good care of Mehak. If you all want, you all can come and see us anytime. Maa say something, they are planning to take Mehak home...

Karuna maa, Dolly maasi and the rest of the Sharma family looking at Shaurya's helplessness suppressing their laughter. Even Mehak knows Ravi chachu is pulling his leg. Sonal and Nehal nudged Mehak who is standing in between them as Sonal whispers to Mehak's ear.

Sonal: Yaar Mehak what did you do to him, he is totally mad about you. Chachu is pranking him and he is believing it like dumb.

Mehak: Chup, let's see what he is going to do. I like to see this vulnerable sight of him. Hardly can we see him like this.

Nehal: Di never seen jiju like this... uuff let's help him yaar.

Sonal: Chup Nehal, look at your jiju, this is like daily soap kind of show. He is really vulnerable like the daily soap husband. Enjoy the show.

PD: Arey enough of you all. Why are you all doing like this to him? Look at him how terrified he is when you said we are taking Mehak away. Handsome, we are not doing anything like Ravi said. Mehak will be here only. He is simply saying and all these people are gang up with him to see you like this. Mehak will be here with you only.

Shaurya blushed heavily seeing him being fooled by the entire family. He realized now he became the laughing stock of his family. Seeing his situation, Mehak went to stand next to him as she enveloped his arm and lean on his arm as she control her laughter.

Mehak: PD you see my husband, he is mad about me that I can't come to my own home.

Mansi chachi: Haan Mehak we can see how he is restless about your chachu's joke. Shaurya beta we do not have such thing in our family. Your chachu is always up to something.

Karuna maa interrupted them and asked both to go up to their room to freshen up. She asked Awara to bring their things to their room. Both went upstairs to freshen up. Mehak sat on the bed as she look around the room. It looks exactly the same how it used to be. Shaurya locked the room door and sat next to her.