Telling her

Lauren's POV
I wake up on top of Cam just smiling remembering everything that happens last night. I feel so safe when I'm with her she is just so amazing. And the party was so much fun.

I'm just worried about what she is going to tell me today. I mean she said it was nothing I needed to focus on because it was my birthday but that could mean I should worry.

Not wanting to think about it I just lay my head back down in the crook of Cam's neck and just smile knowing I'm safe in her arms.

Cameron's POV
I feel myself starting to slowly wake up and I try to get up when I feel this weight on me. I slowly open my eyes and see Lauren laying on top of me.

I could hear her quite snores as her head is right by my ear. She's so cute. I kiss her cheek then her temple the. Her ear then her cheek again. She finally stirs awake and just smiles at me while I smile back.

"I think that's the best thing to wake up to" I lightly laugh.

"Well then" I kiss her nose then her cheek then her chin then her forehead. She giggles and starts to get up.

"No comeback you're warm and cozy" I say pulling her back on top of me.

"You're a dork. I have to go brush my teeth"

"Fine only cause after you brush your teeth I can kiss you all I want." She smiles and gets up. I get up right after and walk to her bathroom.

I wrap my arms around her stomach as she leans back into me while she's still brushing her teeth. She rinses our her mouth and turns around.

I go next and grab a new toothbrush and use that. Once I'm done I found Lauren in her room already changed sitting on her bed. I walk up to her and stand in between her legs.

I bend down and kiss her on the lips. She smiles int the kiss and pulls away.

"What do you want for breakfast"

"For you to tell me what you need to" I suddenly frown a little after just remembering I have to tell her I have to leave for college on the 25th of August.

"Maybe we should go to our hill after breakfast and talk about it" she sighs.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I peck her lips and grab her hand as we make our way down to the kitchen.

Lauren's POV
After we ate Cam and I got into her car and drive to our spot on the hill. We got the blankets out and sat down.

"Ok so are you gonna tell me now?" She takes a deep breath and just stares out at the city.

"Lauren I have to go back to college in less then three weeks" right then and there I felt my heart sink. College? But that's so far away.

"I-I" I stuttered trying to form words.

"I know." I couldn't process what was happening.

"What are we going to do?" In that moment I took a deep breath and just looked at her. She had tears in her eyes.

"We are going to spend the next two weeks together before you go. And then when you do we are going to FaceTime and call each other everyday. Ok?" I look at her with tears now in my eyes and softly smile.

She turns to me and wipes one of my tears away.

"Ok" she kisses me softly and we just sit there holding hands in silence. I can't believe she has to go back to college.

—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter. It's kind of like a filler chapter in a sense but idk. Anyways the drama is coming just to let y'all know if any of y'all even want drama lol. But anyways thanks for reading dreamer and I hope you're enjoying it. Also again sorry for the typos if there are any.

-A