MEETING THE DEMONS

They all were already settled and decided to meet their neighbours. They were currently in the kitchen.
Rose: Should we make cookies?
Lisa: Boring.
Dahyun: Muffins?
Nayeon: Nope.
Jennie: Rice cakes?
Jisoo: Old school.
Sunmi: Macaroons?
All of their faces lighted up. They even had the ingredients. They wore their aprons and started working on the macaroons. After they were done, they placed those fifteen macaroons in a plate and covered them with a decorative plastic paper sheet. They then took off their aprons, washed their hands and faces, wore better clothes and then went to their house.
Rose rung the bell. A tall boy opened the door. He had a stern look but as soon as his face turned to Dahyun, they turned into a smile, his dimples showing as if he was a teddy bear. His lips were curved but his eyes still looked evil.
Jennie: We are the ones who live next door. We wanted to give you macaroons.
Rm: Oh! I am Namjoon or RM for short. Come on in!
He opened the door for all of them to come in. They entered the house and sat on the sofa. Their smiles faded. They were not getting good vibes. Sunmi even got closer to Rose because she was very scared.
Rm: Jin! Yoongi! Hobi! Jimin! Tae! Jungkook! Come down hear.
He turned to all of them with a rather scary smile.
Rm: They must be coming.
Then, six good-looking but scary men came down the stairs. They got down and bowed uninterestingly.
Jin: I am Seok Jin or Jin.
Suga: I am Yoongi or Suga.
Hobi: I am Hoseok or Hobi
Hobi was the most less-scary person amongst them all.
Jimin: I am Jimin.
V: I am Taehyung. You can also call me Tae-Tae, Tae or V.
Jk: I am Jungkook. Or Kookie. And, how you doing Rose.
Rose: All good.
Lisa: You both know each other?
Rose: He is the boy I met the other day.
Jennie: So impolite Lisa and Rose, start with the introduction.
Sunmi: I am Sun-mi or Sunmi!
Jisoo: I am Jisoo or Jichu!
Nayeon: I am Nayeon or Nay!
Jennie: I am Jennie or Jen!
Rose: I am Roseanne or Chaeyoung. Chaeng or Rose for short.
Dahyun: I am Dahyun or Day!
Lisa: I am Lalisa or Lisa and Leo for short.
Jimin:Good names.
They all talked a bit. Surprisingly, they seemed to like each other. And coincidence, two same people were looking at each other continuously- Rose and Jungkook, V and Lisa, Jennie and Jimin, Jin and Jisoo, Rm and Dahyun, Sunmi and Suga, Hobi and Nayeon. (Hmm, What is going on?). After a bit of more talking, Sunmi started shouting while looking at a frame.
Sunmi: THAT IS THE MAN!!!
Lisa: What man?
Sunmi: THE ONE I SAW IN THE BASEMENT!!!
Suga: Calm down. That is just our grandfather who died in the basement of the house ya'll are living in. What is the matter.
Rose hugged Sunmi to calm her down while telling about the incident which happened with Sunmi.
Jin: Jinjja? Stop kidding.
Dahyun: We aren't kidding.
Rm: Jin, if they are telling us, why would they be lying?
V: Let's take her to your home.
The girls nodded and the boys also helped with comforting her when they were in the girl's house's living room. Jisoo tugged Sunmi in and came back.
Hobi: We should be leaving.
Nayeon: Stay longer please!
V: We really need to leave. Btw, nice house.
Girls: Thanks!
The boys waved and went back to their house.
AT THE BOYS' HOUSE
Jin: I don't think we want them to be our next victims.
Jk: You right. They are not as rude as the older one's. They even brought us macaroons.
Suga: I have an idea!
Hobi: Say It.
Suga: Actually, let's not kill them. Let's just play.
Jimin: Good idea.
Boys: We are in!
They all smirked.
END OF POV

END OF PART5
HOPE YOU LIKE IT