ONI-HIME

~Where, where am I?~

~How long has it been?~

~Is it safe now, father?~
————————————————————————

"The royal cocoon stirs, sire." Gyoro Gyoro respectfully stated, his master Orochi, didn't react. "She isn't worth bringing out just yet." The monster king Orochi finally announced. He had made spawn before, but even he knew this one was a different class above the rest, truly a fitting heir to the dynasty of monsters he was trying to build. However, he had noticed his daughter was too kind hearted, so he sealed her away, away from rival monsters, enemies and humans alike. Not until he won this war against the humans would he let his perfect heir be released from her cocoon.
Gyoro Gyoro knew this as well, but he had tried fruitlessly to use her powers. The king would never allow it, besides today was the day the newbie Garou would awaken his powers and help destroy humanity.

———————-one week later—————————

You felt it, the release of pressure. Your eyes were closed, but you knew it was time. Lifting your hands delicately, as if for the first time, to press against the wall of the cocoon which burst forth immediately. You couldn't remember the last time you had felt the breath of air drift over your skin, the crispness of it. Your long lashes fluttered as you slowly opened your eyes, the large irises adjusting to the light. You seemed to be above ground, away from your father's lair. Completely alone. The wind drifted over your wet skin, the sun glistening upon you making shine like dew drops.
-where am I?- you thought. -is this where the humans live? I can smell them everywhere.-
————————————————————————
The fair princess tried to stand, shakily she stood. She wondered if the war between humans and monsters was over, she thought maybe it was time to see what people looked like. The naive princess started walking towards the large scent of humans. She grew excited as she heard the sounds of them getting louder and louder. What do they eat? Do they have claws, fangs, scales, feathers? All of that maybe? Before long she stood before the A-city.
————————————————————————

Screams and curses surrounded you as you walked into the streets. You didn't understand their words, but from their body language you got the gist. They despised you, you were utterly shocked. Suddenly you felt powerful presences coming your way, it didn't feel safe to be here any longer. While running back into the forest, you smelled something odd. It was a strong scent mingling between human and monster, you followed curiously. After going deeper and deeper into the forest you started to smell blood. At the base of a large tree laid a human male half dead. Immediately you sat next to the odd creature, allowing your arms and your silken hair to wrap around his body. You willed him to heal, energy started to pool into the man like moths to a flame. You cradled his head in your arms, softly petting him. You began to hum in wait for his recovery. His body seemed to release the tension and soon he started softly snoring. As you hummed you examined his face, he certainly seemed human. Yet his scent gave off a powerful monster aroma. Such an oddity wouldn't die on your watch, besides it was better than being alone again.

Days passed, and you both had hardly eaten. For him to recover you'd have to hunt. People were out of the question so animals? You left him under the tree and hunted. Coming back with rabbit flesh, you chewed it then bent down to his face, feeding him like a baby bird. It was a human thing to call it a kiss, but to a monster it meant nothing. After feeding him a full rabbit, suddenly he stirred awake. His eyes opened, gasping for breath like he'd died and arose again. You released your hold on him.
"What just happened!? Where am I?!"