Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles - Detailed Information

Viraj Profiles Ltd, manufacturer of stainless steel long products in India, has embarked on a new journey of technological up-gradation. The company has planned to revamp its Communications, Collaborations capability. Last month Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles has signed an agreement with CISCO, a world class supplier for network & communication equipment, on areas of networking revamp, introducing enhanced video collaboration capability and securing our Email communication. The years ahead will be an interesting mix of retaining basics but renovating the outer structures in shade of digitization. New technologies will replace many traditional work practices. Gone are the days when companies were viewing the digital transformation as a project. Now it is like an ongoing journey and in order to stand out from the crowd, the companies are evolving themselves from time to time with the aim of improving the customer experience. Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles has already joined the bandwagon and taken a long list of initiatives for embracing technologies to optimize its processes and enhance the customer satisfaction.

According to Mr. Neeraj Kochhar, the chairman & managing director of Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles "Because of rapid inorganic growth we had since 1992 Viraj really did not have the luxury of design and structure of network equipment and in so many years we ended up using various technologies provides by different service partners. Although individually they all were great choices but as an Enterprise-Wide network we did not fare well, We realized that in days to come when we are planning to work more from remote locations and also introduce Internet of Things, the network backbone should be more robust compared to what we have today.

Overall, the entire IT infrastructure at Viraj Profiles Ltd is undergoing a sea change and soon the results of the same will be visible to the partners and customers, suppliers all across the globe.

Formore details about viraj steel & energy ltd orissa, viraj steel energy ltdsambalpur contact details you can come and visit on our official website. www.viraj.com