But, finally I failed. I couldn't do anything.

"Can you at least walk here quickly? God, woman...how can you be this slow. " my current gym trainer yelled loudly as everyone around started to stare at me weirdly. Really? She doesn't even let me know to follow her and she's embarrassing me in public.

I already had enough. I quit.

I walked up fastly towards her. Standing a feet away while staring her seriously, I explained.

"I'm quitting, Mrs Allen. I will pay you the money as said but I won't be coming anymore. " I explained calmly as I began to walk away from her. I hear her mumbling mockingly a ' Thank God' but I ignored.

I needed this. I needed this for attempting this again.

I should have give up this attempts earlier.

I'm happy for how I'm and I don't care about others staring me.

Suddenly as I was walking up to the door, I was met rigid with a broad chest. I know that it's a fine work out body that described the definition behind that muscles and abs through that fitted workout shirt.

My gaze shifted up as I paced behind a bit to meet the misterious guy and a pair of green eyes are already watching me.

Wait, actually glaring me. Oops.

"I-I'm sorry. " I stuttered out as I began to get lost in those eyes and his straight face was still there. I looked down quickly as he sighed heavily once before quit glaring me and walking past around me.

"Why are they even letting you in? " he mumbled under his breath as he walked further away from me without even glancing back.

How rude. I just thought that I met the most handsome guy and he is already rude.

I just met him and he already showed me that he is no different from any other guys out there, because all guys will only be rude to a woman like me.

Imagine if my figure is just as some models around here, he would have gawked at me for how I look and would have started to treat me good.
Meanwhile, for a curvy like me, expecting a guy to treat us good would be so impossible.

God, I'm very insecure.

I just have to leave this place as soon as possible and while walking, I vowed to never claim any other guy handsome again.

****
"It's okay if that gym doesn't work out, just try a new one. " my friend, Cherry who's working in the same company as mine exclaimed while she patted my shoulder, comfortingly.

"No. I'm not going to try any of that again. I'm going to be me and thats it. I don't need gyms anymore. I had tried enough for the past 5 years and this is the end. " I said whinely as I typed the remaining data into the computer.

"Well, girl...you know that losing weight a bit won't hurt right? You will be more good than you are now. " she said in a sincere tone but what she doesn't know is about how myself breaking from hearing that.

What will you feel if you had constantly heard this from everyone around you? Including your parents?

It's like I'm not good now. My parents, Cherry nor any other people who I know never complimented me for who I'm.

Till I felt like I had enough and left my parents to stay on my own. Avoiding my high school friends and not keeping close friends led to be the best way to console myself from their discomfort on how I look.

I could also stand up to them, confronting them that I'm good with what I'm now but I couldn't. I know that they will claim that there are just being 'caring' towards me. Even though, Cherry and I wasn't that close, the girl never failed to confront me about how I look either and I know that it's just her 'caring' self for me.

But, I don't need that.

Maybe, this is why I'm so desperate doing something I don't want to do for the past 5 years for the sake of their 'caring' confrontation.

Damn, I'm very sure that I'm done with all of this. I'm just going to nod for their satisfaction and ignore them fully for my satisfaction.

Just like how am I doing now, I just nodded at Cherry and she return back to her work. Well, it will last till the day ends.

Hours later after ignoring her successfully about the topic, we walked out of the tall building to our cars which was parked side by side and it's our registered parking lot that came unfortunately side by side to each other.

I won't say that I don't like Cherry because she's a good company but she's just to into herself. Like, we could also say that what she wants matters the most to her and we could also say out that as selfish. Apart that, she's good woman with the most beautiful body.

Even every guy in our company would drool over her and if there's this lunch break, I will be definitely the third wheel which is normal to me since all my life.

As we were talking about the work today while walking, I encountered a familiar guy standing in between our cars. He looks so familiar until my brain started to process wildly after seeing that green orbs.

The guy looked me daringly as he glanced me up to toe. He is the same guy from the gym that day and he is right here infront me.

Instantly, my confuse demeanor changed into pure shock as I watch Cherry falling into his arms lovingly.

What the hell? Isn't she's with a guy named Rick?

"Hey, babe. " this guy said as he swirled her into the air.

"Hey. " she says shortly and I was standing there's gawking at them as they embrace each other sweetly.

I could feel my chest tightening through the blouse I'm wearing and my heart lumped.

Why? I don't know. This is all new for me.

They lovey dovey greeting ends and Cherry giggled at my gawking self.

"Noah, this is my colleague or friend, Bella. And, Bella...this is Noah. "