chapter 1

3rd person point of view
it all happened in down town new York stephen was sent because there was a witch causing damage to the city and at the moment stephen had everything under control...well that was until ironman decided to intervene and was hit and was down on the ground "Damnit stark!" stephen growled he had 'captured' the witch and had called wong to come and get her as soon as he saw the portal that wong opened he rushed to tony's side "stark?" stephen asks but sees nothing but a lump of cloths stephens heart stopped "stark? Tony?" stephen asked worried and moved tony's cloths to see a toddler "Tony?" stephen asks the toddler looked up at him smiling at him...and right then and there he knew it was tony because of his chocolate brown eyes the toddler giggled and reached for him stephen had hesitated before picking him up stephens cheeks burned red as the heat spread to his ears tony...was naked stephen had snatched tony's shirt he had worn under his shirt and wrapped it around tony's bottom half. He also found tony's sunglasses laying on the ground and quickly picked them up. Stephen had put the sunglasses on, he was amazed with what he saw so much information and everything being analyzed, "hello?" he asks knowing that tony definitely had an AI installed because for the love of god it's tony stark. "Boss?" came FRIDAY's voice "no"stephen had said he was about to continue but was cut off. "is that you Dr.Strange?" FRIDAY asks "Yes" stephen answers simple "where's the boss Dr.Strange?" the AI asks stephen looks down at the toddler and answers seriously "right here"
"what are we gonna do doctor?" FRIDAY asks dryly "i'll take him to the sanctum and talk to wong" stephen explains to FRIDAY "do you mind if i tagged along i would like to be with the boss considering his current state" FRIDAY says "of course do i have to keep the glasses on?" stephen asks "Yes" FRIDAY said as if it was the most obvious thing ever
"ahhh!" cood the toddler as he reached for stephens face and placed his chubby hands on stephens cheek "alright let's get going" stephen says as he opens a portal and walks through with tony looking at the portal in awe he squealed and tried touching it. "no tony i don't want you to hurt yourself" stephen said pulling tony closer to his chest "mmm" tony babbles stephen walked down the hall of the sanctum and found wong in the library. wong looked up and saw the child "who's child?" wong asks as he closed his book "um you remember that witch that we had encountered today?" stephen said fiddling with the shirt wrapped around the child's waist "yes! Now what happened who is that?" wong asks "it's tony stark" stephen mumbled "huh? say it again i don't think i hurd you right" wong said crossing his arms "It's tony stark!" stephen said more clearly wong sighed "of course it is" he says "he intervened didn't he?" wong said not surprised "yes" stephen says "ok place him on the table and run down the hall and in the third door on the right look through the drawers for any baby cloths" wong said stephen places tony down on the library counter and walked towards the door doing as wong said but was stopped when Tony started crying he was screaming because stephen was leaving stephen turned around and walked back to tony and the toddler was making a grabbing motion with his pudgy little hands and stephen picked him up and held him close "i'm sorry tony" stephen apologizes tony buried his head in the crook of stephen's neck his screaming and crying now soft whimpers "ok you stay with him and i'll go find the clothes" wong said leaving, stephen pulled up a chair and sat with tony in his lap clinging to him his fist twisted in stephens tunic stephen rubbed soothing circles on tony's back and was waiting for wong.