Chapter 7

The storm got worse once the ship came to view.

I had my cloak on but most of my protection was from Katakuri.

Katakuri was a bit surprised to see how much it rains in the island that he started carrying me back to the ship.

Once us and a few other members that have accompanied Katakuri were on board, the ship sailed off.

Katakuri took me inside where its warm and dry.

Once inside Katakuri helped me take my cloak off and hung it up.

I looked out the window and saw the ship isn't moving very fast.

You- "With the rain growing worse, it'll probably take us longer to reach back home."

Katakuri- "I figured."

I was about to walk towards the window but Katakuri gently placed his hand on my chin and turned my head towards him.

You- "What is it?"

Katakuri's thumb gently brushed my cheek and I felt a little sting, causing me to wince a bit.

And that's when I remembered..

Katakuri- 'Who did this to you?"

I could tell that he was angry.

I mean his eyes already looked intimidating enough but there was a glint of murder in them this time.

I couldn't tell him about it.

And how could I?

And if I manage to make up a lie, I just know that he won't believe me.

He is far more observant than Lola and Chiffon.

What am I going to do?

Katakuri- "(Y/N)."

I snapped out of it and I saw that Katakuri was already on his knees, carefully disinfecting the cut on my cheek.

When did he even get the first aid kit?

You- "Oh...um...well I...I did roam around the castle's garden for a bit, and I was a bit careless that ran into some fallen branches. It didn't hurt so I didn't think much of it."

Katakuri stared at me for a bit, almost like he is checking to see if I'm telling the truth.

Luckily I did manage to keep a straight face, but I could feel sweat running down my spine.

After some time, Katakuri sighed and takes out a band aid from the kit.

Katakuri- "You need to be more careful (Y/N)."

I let out a tiny breath of relief.

You- "I-I will...I'm sorry for worrying you Katakuri."

Katakuri gently places the band aid on my cheek, careful not to put too much pressure on the cut.

You- "T-Thank you.."

Katakuri- "Its nothing."

I watched as Katakuri placed the first aid kit back when he found it.

His big and strong hands just gently tended a small wound on my face.

I was told that a big strong man sometimes doesn't know his own strength yet Katakuri just tended my wounds like I was made of porcelain.

Katakuri then checked the time and looked at it like he just remembered something.

Katakuri- "I'll be back.."