Chapter 10

Cameron's P.O.V.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 11:10 in the morning. I brushed my hair and then I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I called Meli to see if wanted some water.

"Meli!" I called.

"Yes, Cam?" Meli asked.

"Do you want a glass of water?" I asked.

"Yes, please! I'll be right out!" Said Meli.

"Okay!" I said.

I took another glass out of the cupboard and I poured some water in there. I heard Meli come out of the guest room and she walked into the kitchen. I gave her some water and she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Cameron." Said Meli.

"No problem." I said.

"We leave at 11:30, right?"

"Yes, princess. And BooBoo texted me just about now."

I read BooBoo's text message.

BooBoo: Hey, Cam! All of us "Descendants" cast are going to meet up at La Salsa for lunch!

Me: Okay, BooBoo!

BooBoo: By the way, Sofia told me that she wants to go eat at a different Mexican restaurant called Campos Famous Burritos. I know we won't meet until 1:00.

I checked the time on my phone again and it was 11:15. We still have a little bit of time before Meli and I go out. I texted BooBoo back.

Me: Okay. If we want, tell Sofia that we can go to Campos Famous Burritos. :)

BooBoo: Okay! I'll tell her right now! See you later!

Me: All right, BooBoo! See ya! :)

"Cam, can I ask you a question?" Meli asked.

"Sure, what is it, my angel?" I asked.

"Why are you so cute?"

"Because I am. Do you still like the necklace I gave you?"

"Yes. Like I said, it looks beautiful." 

"I'm happy that you liked it, my angel."

"Cameron, I love you."

"I love you too."

Meli's P.O.V.

After I drank my glass of water, I gave it to Cameron so he can put it in the sink. He also put his glass in there as well and he began to wash them. I went back to the guest room and I sprayed my "Moonlight" perfume on me. I heard Maya walked out of the bathroom and she closed the door in her bedroom. I went into the living room and I went on my Instagram. I went to my messages on there and I got a message from China. I began to read her message.

China: Hi, Meli! I can't wait to meet you today! :)

I started to message her back.

Me: Hi, China! I can't wait to meet you too! :)

Cameron sat next to me on the couch and he put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.