"Sam hey Sam, look what's behind us" he said in a low voice. "Wait dude we need to do it again" Jake said and got us all in view of the mirror.

"Jake I understand what you're doing but do you understand what's behind you and colby?" Corey asked.

+

Three days later (in la)

We landed about an hour ago and got back to our apartments.

We did a ritual and just explored the Stanley hotel. We met a girl and she told us some stuff then Colby got her number and we went out for breakfast the next day.

I decide to call Maddy to tell her I'm back and to text me her address for the date.

After that I text Kat to ask her if she can help me get ready. She replied with she's on her way and I laid on my bed.

I heard my door open and shut then Kat walked into my room.

"Alright what time?" Kat asked me, smiling and sitting down on my bed.

"8" I replied. "Alright do you have a picture of them?" She asked me. I nodded and scrolled through my pictures.

I found a cute on of her smiling in her car and showed it to her.

"Oh she's so cute! You two would be perfect together!" She exclaimed. "Thank you" I replied laughing.

It was only 4 and she said it wouldn't take very long for me to get ready so we hung out for a little bit.

It then was around 6:45 and she said I should start getting ready.

I nodded and got a shower while she picked out my clothes.

I quickly washed my hair and body and got out. I dried off and walked out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Okay, I have three options for you to choose from. I tried to stay more comfortable and not girly for you" Kat said as I looked at the clothes on the bed.

The first outfit was a grey shirt, black ripped jeans, and white converse.

The second was a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black combat boots, a beanie, and some rings.

The third was a red and black and white striped t-shirt, black jeans with holes, red beanie, and all black converse.

"They're similar but you don't have much to choose from" she defended herself.

"I like 'em though. My favorites are the second and third one" I said.

"Ok what's your favorite parts of them?" She asked.

"Uh the second one is the rings and boots and the third is the shirt and beanie" I replied.

"Ok then do the shirt, black jeans, the boots, rings, and the beanie" she shrugged and moved them together.

"Ok that is the outfit" I replied. "Alright go" she handed me the clothes and shooed me into the bathroom.

I laughed and shut the bathroom door. I already put panties and a bra in there.