Rules

Rules suck a lot. I know! But we just can't help it!

- Please follow this account, i.e. MidnightCoffeeAwards it would really mean a lot. Thanks!

- Don't be rude. Don't bully anyone. In short, no hatred will be tolerated. If we find any, you'll be out of the book club permanently!

- Please make sure to add the book to your library and a reading list. Just to make sure you're updated on announcements.

- Make sure to follow this profile, 

- Please be honest about your assignment. Don't say you're done when you really haven't read the chapter.

- Random and Art Gallery cannot be Accepted. Sorry, but they just don't have some story, so I don't know how to go with it.

- Only constructive criticism. Don't just say wow. Explain what made you say that.

- Leave at least 3 comments in the chapter. Tag us, i.e. MidnightCoffeeAwards to indicate the assignment. However you're more than welcomed to spam the entire comments section. For short story or poetry, leave at least 3 line outer comment. Cause some of them are really short, so this will be helpful.

- We'll have MCM no. to denote you. MCM - Midnight Coffee Member. We'd use your username, of course. But then, this is for our count and keeping things in order.

- Please be active. If you wanna go on hiatus or something, please inform us early. DON'T DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR!!

- Please PM anyone of the hosts, i.e., Saramitra, Vani2609, and 7Lone_wolf7 for any of the following reasons:

> You need an extension. Please specify the number of days too!

> You want to leave the book club for xyz reasons. We'll be sorry to see you go, but we'll understand.

> You've some issues related to some matters

> For the improvement of our Book Club. That includes suggestions, constructive criticism, review on our book club or literally anything you would like to voice out. But please don't be rude to us, cause it will lead you to be removed from the club and includes some other consequences which you may never even want to know.

> We're friendly, always open to make new friends and we also we don't bite, *giggles* so PM us whenever you want someone to talk to.

Tada! That's it for now. Keep them in mind. Stay safe and happy.

- From Midnight Coffee Team