"Yes," Bjorn said getting up. "Let's go, grab your flashlights."

"I don't have a flashlight," Agnetha said shyly.

"Me either," Benny added.

"I do," Frida said and flipped her hair.

"So do I. We can get you two flashlights at the store with the surgical masks." Bjorn said. "Agnetha and Benny when we get there, look for the surgical masks, Frida and I will get the flashlights."

They walked out of the hotel room, locking it behind them. They walked side by side to the closest Walmart and grabbed what they needed. "I'm getting chocolate," Frida said to Bjorn after they picked up the flashlights. She walked to the candy isle and picked up a chocolate bar for each of them.

"Let's go, the others will be waiting for us," Bjorn said.

They all paid for their things and met up outside the store. "Shit I'm scared," Agnetha said.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Frida asked.

"Get eaten alive by demons...." Agnetha said.

"No one is getting eaten, it's fine," Bjorn said.

"If anything bad happens we will leave, okay? You don't have to be scared, this is what we are doing with our life. Living like there is no tomorrow! Doing whatever we can while we can!" Benny said squeezing Frida's hand at the thought of all the amazing things they could do.

"Someones getting excited...." Bjorn said.

"I haven't been this excited since last Sunday..." Benny started to say but Frida shut him up.

"Benny shhh!" Frida whispered. Agnetha giggled. "Oh shut up!"

They arrived at the massive hotel and they stared at it for a few minutes. There were plants overgrown around it and the windows were boarded up. "Holy crap," Agnetha said.

"Let's go," Bjorn said finding a back door and pulling some plants off it. The door was two feet off the ground, it was obvious there used to be steps leading to it. Bjorn busted open the door and climbed into the hospital. He turned on his flashlight and looked around, there was graffiti everywhere.

"Hey!" Frida said. "Would you let us in?" She asked holding her hand up towards Bjorn.

"Yes, Queen," he rolled his eyes. He pulled her up, and then they pulled Agnetha up.

Bjorn grabbed Benny's hand and Benny stepped on the wall and was just about to step in when he fell down. Frida gasped, "Benny are you alright?" She asked snickering a little realizing he was fine.

"Yeah," He said rubbing his head. He got up and into the building smoothly after.

"Hey guys," Benny laughed at he pointed to the wall. "There's a spray painted penis."

"Benny Andersson!" Frida said. "You're so inappropriate!"

"Oh really? I'm sure you noticed it first thing to!" Bjorn said.

"Lyngstad, we can see you blushing even in the dark," Benny laughed.

"Oh shut up and keep going!" Frida said walking forward and exploring the place. "Guys, look!" Frida said pointing her flashlight at a door. "It's a door!" Frida said excitedly.

"What, have you never seen a door before, Anni-Frid?" Bjorn asked jokingly and the others laughed.

"No, Ulvaeus, because I wanna go through the door." Frida rolled her eyes.

"Guys, are you sure about this?" Agnetha asked a little scared.

"It'll be okay, baby," Bjorn said wrapping his arms around Agnetha's shoulders.