Kiss | Chapter Seventeen

Draco's POV

I paced around, Gold and Funneh looked at me with a weird look.

"What?" I look at them, "What do you mean what? It's 5:00am in the morning and you just came in here and go pacing." Gold sassed me.

"I need your help!" I hear Funneh groan, "For the last time Draco! I don't wanna help you create a structure of cake--" She stopped by my serious face.

"G-go on little brother." She smiles, "I wanna have a date with Kassidy." Their eyes sparkled.

"OF COURSE WE'LL HELP YOU, WE'LL RESERVE A TABLE FOR YOU AND HER AT OLIVE BARGAIN!!" They say in sync.

"Woah? You'll pay for it?" They look at each other.

"No! A gentleman will pay for his date." I gave them a 'seriously' look.

Kassidy's POV

I woke up on 5:10am in the morning, I stood up and wore my bunny slippers.

I stretched out and went outside, I knock on Draco's door.

He usually opens it at the first three knocks, it was unlocked.

I went inside and Draco wasn't there, maybe he went out for a mornin' run?

No, maybe he's at school.

I took my phone and texted Draco.

Draco's POV

"She's messaging me! What should I do!?" I gasp, Gold takes my phone and types.

Kassidy ❤️

'Allen! Why aren't you at home?'

'I'm sorry, I went to Gold and Funneh's dorm. I smelled pizza'

'Smell? We're like 2 blocks away from their building?'

'I'm a really good at smelling.'

'Okay? If you say so, well, I'm eating the pudding! Ha!'

I take the phone away from Gold and angrily texted.

'No! That's my pudding'

'Really? I don't see your name written all over it.'

'Please i'll give you anything! Just don't take my pudding'

'Anything? :3

'Uh, yeah?

'Okay, I want you to snuggle with me everytime we watch a scary movie.'

'Scary, but fine~ meet you at school byee ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone down, "She wanted me to snuggle with her everytime we watch a scary movie." I whine.

"She likes youu~~ just ask her on a date you boop face." Gold smacks me on the head.

"Whatevr, do you have an oversized hoodie and the boy jeans I left here?" Funneh nodded and went upstairs to get it.

"Fyi, I washed them." Gold snapped, Funneh was holding my clothes and I took a shower and wore them.

Felicia's POV

I was at school as early as ever, when Brittney walks up to me.

"Felicia, Draco's taking Kassidy on a date at Olive Bargain." I gasp and threw my lollipop.

"How do you know this? And how do I know this is real?" I sass her, she shows me a video of them at 5:00am.

Draco was talking to Gold and Funneh about their date,"I have to ruin this! We need to make sure that Kassidy would stay away from DRACO!" I yell, "Okay..??" She looks at me.

"Ugh." I groan.

Kassidy's POV

"Laaaahhhhh~~" We were doing a high note at Music Class,  "Someone was off-key." Mr. Zack said.

"Yeahhh who was it?" I ask, "Two hints, Stupid-Kyran." Alec laughed.

"My singing wasn't off!" Kyran  complains, "Man, your whole life is off." Funneh jokes.

The bell rings and we all got up, "Now students, this is about our homework assignment." Mr. Zack told us, "For the STUDENT GOT TALENT?" Funneh held Alec's hand and I smirked.

"Yes, whoever wins this contest will achieve scholarships. There will be 3rd places." He explains to us.

"It can either be a SOLO or DUET." Mr. Zack made it clear, there was an annoying musical quartet at our class.

"Oof." They all said and Mr. Zack heads out, all of the others approach me and clap.

"So Kassi what song are we gonna do?" Kyran snapped at me.

All of the others start fighting for my partnering.

"I'm doing a solo, sorry guys," I raise my two hands and left them.

I see Draco and smirk, I get his pudding out of my bag which was unbelievably still cold?

"Hey Baby Draco~ Looking for thiss??" I did a puppy face and made him drool for it.

"I'll snuggle with youuu!" He whines, I jump on him and cried.

"Whoo!" I rode him like he was a horse, LOL.

Funneh's POV

I walk out of the class and saw Felicia talking to Alec she then hugs him and kisses him on the cheek, I push her away and gave her a death glare.

Gold told me it was pretty scary when I do it, "Shouldn't you be handling your own business? Like, staying away from MY boyfriend?" She growls at me and I growl back.

"Gosh Funneh, So possessive! You don't own Alec--" I step on her feet, she was wearing heels that showed her nails.

I hug Alec like my teddy bear and he smiles and hugs me, "You killer!" He jokes.

We walk away holding hands, I hear Felicia complain.

I'm so happy that we're a couple now, we could kiss freely?

Haha, we kiss behind a wall far from thte others.

"Meet me after class?" He whispers, "Suree" I nod and we kiss one more.

A little short noww! I decided to still continue this book~ I'm gonna stop writing for awhile until August 18 since we have first semester exams. Bye muffins! 😁😁