8.A Familiar Stranger Means Danger

Alissa Perry POV

I hated it when those doors opened, when the ride ended I hated it I wished it lasted a little longer. That kiss right there made my day after that shitty morning.

"Steven!",Someone yelled from the crowd of people.

It was a man and a girl. The guy was was tall a little lanky, long blonde wavy hair, and slightly tan. The girl was beach blonde had straight hair, sprayed on tanned clearly, she was tall, and had hooker lips. She looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't make out who she was. I notice her giving me this glare. Well this familiar stranger had something against me. Me and Steven got out of the cart. I grabbed Bandit and we made are way to the stranger who called Steven's name. Steven had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Brad?",Steven said, "What the hell you doin' here?",Steven asked in a friendly way like this guy was one of his best friends.

"Taken Jess here on a date.",The guy name Brad said.

My heart dropped to me stomach. My mouth was sewed shut I couldn't open it I could even let out a small whine. My feet were glued to ground, I wanted to tell Steven we should go, turn around and walk away. But I couldn't I was frozen, I wondered how stupid I looked right now. The girl right in front of me with the fake tan

and beach blonde hair was taken out of my school last year for getting pregnant, she was home schooled and had a abortion. She has slept with the whole football team, yes even Dylan... the beach blonde was Jessica. I wanted to slap her across the face, for the hell she's put me threw. But I didn't care about Dylan anymore, I stopped caring for him years ago. But it's her fault why I went threw pain for a few months and why Dylan comes to my house and tells me he's sorry and he wants to get back together.

"Who's this?"Bradded asked.

"Al-",Jessica Hissed but stopped when she realized Brad and Steven were looking at her like she was insane.

"The is Alissa...",Steven said looking at Jessica wondering how she knew my name, and looked back at Brad, "She's Joe's little sister.",Steven said.

"Joe has a sister.",Brad asked.

Steven nodded.

"Well bye nice meeting you Alissa.",Brad said walking off with Jessica under his arm.

I was glad Brad didn't ask anymore questions, I wanted to get away from Jessica. I wanted to tell him that Jessica is only a bitch in disguise.

"How did she know your name.",Steven asked.

"Old friend.",I said my finger nails dug into my palm.

"Okay...",He said like he didn't believe.

I wouldn't believe me either, by the way I acted while she was around.

"So what do you want to do next?",He asked.

"Well, I did like the last ride.",I said grinning.

He laughed a little "I did to.",He said grinning.

"You thirsty?",He asked.

I nodded.

We walked to the food court. When we reached the food court he scanned the menu.

"Two beers.",He said pulling out 10 tickets.

"Um, I will need some ID.",The lady said.

Not problem Steven was 19... aw shit I was 16. We could be kicked out of the carnival for even trying to get me beer.

Steven pulled out his ID. The woman picked up the ID and scanned it with her eyes. Looking at the ID then back to Steven. Like one of those cop movies when the criminal is trying to flea the country, but the guard thinks something's wrong. She looked over at me.

"There both for me.",Steven said.

The woman nodded in disbelief but still have Steven the two beers. Wow you think she would have said no and kicked me and Steven out. Steven gave her the ten tickets. He put his arm over my shoulder, he had a beer in each hand. The ice cold beers swear dripped down on my shirt. We turned a corner we were behind the haunted house when he gave me the beer.

"By the way she was looking at us, I was for sure she'd tell use to move are asses along."Steven laughed reaching in his pocket.

I laughed.

He pulled out a bottle opener. He opened his beer and put the lid in his pocket. He sat his beer on the ground. He grabbed my beer and opened it, he gave the beer back to me. And put the lid and bottle opener back in his pocket. He grabbed his beer and took a drink.

"If anyone ask your holding that for me.",Steven said.

"Okay.",I said then taking a drink.

We jugged down the beer. I looked around for a trash can but couldn't find one. So I just sat the beer bottle next to the haunted house Steven did the same. We walked around the corner to the woman who gave us beer. Talking to security and pointing are direction.

"Shit.",Steven said.

Steven grabbed my wrist and we rushed threw the crowd of people.

"I knew she wouldn't believe me, but if she didn't why in hell would she do that!?",Steven said.

He cursed under his breath. This was my the first time I was being chased by security but something told me it wasn't Steven's first time. But if they found out I drank the beer Steven would be thrown in jail for buying it for me, and I would be thrown in jail for under age drinking. Damn it Joe would have to bail me out with out telling mom or dad if I got in jail. We ran to the front of the carnival and took a turn behind a game tent. We stopped Steven looked around. He looked for the small scrawny security guard. You expect him to be well build why'll he was just skin and bones. He was taller than Steven and very lanky. He walked back still looking around then he just looked me in the eyes. We started to laugh. He put his hands at my waist and pulled me close to him then kissed me. Are lips moved slowly, but perfectly. This is the first time I kissed someone like this on the first date or even kiss them this much. We kissed for a few minutes when some yelled at us.

"This is carnival! Not Sunapee peek! Now leave!",The angry middle aged woman yelled. I think you can figure out what happens at Sunapee peek.

Me and Steven slowly parted are lips and looked at the woman my head was on his chest.

She had a five year old next to her. They boy had a tiger painted on his face.

"Mommy lets go to the bumper karts!"He whined.

I see we're the boy gets it from. Me and Steven weren't even disturbing anyone, I mean they just had to walk past us and ignored us.

"Just go on, its not like we disturbing you.",I said.

"You are! This is a carnival full of kids, and it's stupid young girls like you that ruin it!",She snapped.

"Don't call her stupid she's probably smarter than you!",Steven said practically spitting the words at the woman.

She gave Steven a look.

"You young man-",She said before Steven cut her off.

"You wouldn't be in this situation if you just fucked off and didn't get concerned.",Steven said to the woman.

She gave Steven that look a mother gives you before she beats your ass.

"I will be reporting you two to security.",She said pointing her long finger at me and Steven," Come on Billy.",She said grabbing the little boys wrist.

"I don't want you dating sluts like that.",The woman said.

"Fuck you!",Steven yelled.

She grabbed her sons wrist and dragged him off. Steven looked back down at me.

"Don't mind that bitch. That's probably why you didn't see a ring or a man by her side.",Steven whispered.

Then kissed me.