chapter two, facetime call

Number Neighbor🐶
Today 2:20 PM

jaden
hi anthony !
Read 2:20

jaden
how was your day?
Read 2:20

jaden
look i'm sorry if i came off weird asking you where you were from yesterday
Read 2:20

jaden
i'm a pretty open person and kinda forgot some people can be more reserved  :)
Read 2:20

Number Neighbor
yeah i mean you seem genuinely sweet but it's just i don't want this to be some catfish or weirdo

jaden
oooo yeah i see i see

Number Neighbor
yeah sorry i probably won't respond or be too 'open' to shit so sorry

jaden
no need to be sorry! i totally understand that you be comfortable if you saw me and knew me personally

jaden
that is unless we can....

Number Neighbor
?

jaden
let's facetime so i can prove to you i'm not some word creepo

Number Neighbor
bet

jaden
bet 🤝

INCOMING CALL FROM 'Number Neighbor🐶'

jaden shakily tapped the connect button after a few seconds of contemplating . He decided to not show his face but some of his black hair that was hidden a bit in the hood his hoodie he was wearing.

the screen read off connecting and he sighed a bit nervous to interact with someone he has no clue what they look like what so ever.

soon the phone connect to show a angle where the camera was showing only some of the boy's hair too.

jaden spoke first. "hi anthony"his voice was a little shakey from nerves.

"hello jaden"a boy's voice boomed through the phone's small speakers. anthony's hair was a light brown and looked very soft to jaden.

"believe now that i'm not weirdo?"that was all jaden could think of to see.

anthony raised his hand to flash the camera a thumbs up.

jaden laughed a little.

"well anthony can i see what ya look like now?"jaden pleaded. he really wanted to see what he looked like—really badly.

"geez you are so damn needy"anthony laughed with jaden.

"shush, i just am really curious about you"jaden admitted.

"well maybe another time..."anthony trailed off.

"another time? you're no fun.."jaden whined.

anthony smiled.

"i don't even know what you look like yet!"

"yeah well that's because i'm ugly and i don't you would want to see me..."jaden said dropping his usual happy tone a bit.

anthony frowned not liking the way the boy was always taking bad about himself.

"here, if you show me you, i'll show you me.."anthony suggested.

"you know what, im down for that..."jaden agreed smiling a bit.

"word! okay"anthony exclaimed very excited.

jaden laughed at the boy's enthusiasm.

jaden slowly paneled the camera angel to his face.

"see ugly"
anthony's jaw about dropped and was glad jaden couldn't see him.

anthony has never seen someone so good looking in real life. jaden has black messy curly hair, blue eyes, and very small facial features.

let's say anthony freaked out a little too much causing him to end the facetime out of fear.

jaden frowned when he realized the boy ended the facetime call.

"am i really that ugly?"jaden mumbled as he felt his eyes and nose start stinging. he immediately wiped a small tear that left from the corner of his right eye.
"ugly..."

[ jaden is very 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 in this story ☁️🔭]