First Date

Hi low everyone. New part time. Now it's time for Carrlie and Jasper to have their first date. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Carrlie pov
I was in my room reading when Jasper came in. He sat down next to me.
" Hey darlin." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
" Hey Jazz."

A few years had passed and I looked to be about seventeen now. Jazz and I were closer then ever but had never officially gone on a date.

I lay on my back and looked at Jazz.
" What's up?"
" I have a surprise for you later darlin." I lit up and spoke.
" Really?" He chuckled and kissed my forhead.
" Yep." I grinned and hugged him.

Later I was in my room getting ready for the date.

Once I was ready I went downstairs

Once I was ready I went downstairs. Jazz smiled when he saw me. He took my hand and spun me around.
" You look amazing." I giggled and kissed his cheek.
" Thank you." He smiled and spoke.
" Ready?" I nodded my head. We went out to his car.

Jazz took me the a amazing restaurant then we walked along the waterway.

After a bit Jazz stopped and pulled me close. I giggled and spoke.
" I love you Jazz." He spun me around.
" I love you also." Jazz pulled me close then spoke.
" Carrlie. I have a question for you." I looked at him.
" I know we've been goin out for a while but I wanted to ask. Would you officially be my girlfriend?" I grinned and threw my arms around his neck and spoke.
"Yes. Yes." He laughed and spun me around. We kissed then he pulled something out.

"For you little darlin

"For you little darlin."
" It's so pretty." He smiled and put it on me.
" You're so beautiful." I giggled and kissed him. Jazz smiled and brushed his fingers against my cheek.
"I'm glad that you were born darlin." I blushed and put my face into his chest.
" I'm glad you're my mate Jazz." He smiled and rubbed my back. I looked up and spoke.
" Jazz. Do we have to go back tonight?" He looked shocked then smiled and spoke.
" No. But are you sure darlin?"
" Yes. I want to be with you." Jazz smiled and kissed me gently.
" We should really tell your parents though that we won't be back tonight." I nodded my head.

After the phone call Jazz and I went to a hotel to get a room for the night.

I was standing at the window looking over the city when I felt two arms wrap around my waist

I was standing at the window looking over the city when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I giggled and turned around. I saw Jazz only had a towel around his waist. I put my hand on his chest and traced some of the scars on his arms I had seen since I was little, with my other hand. He smiled and spoke.
" It's alright darlin. They're my past."
" I don't like how you've been hurt in the past." Jazz smiled softly and brushed my cheek.
" I love you darlin. Don't worry about my past pain. I survived so I could meet you." I giggled and kissed him. Jazz picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. I squealed and giggled. Jazz smiled and got on the bed over me. He took my jacket and shirt off. He began kissing my neck. I moaned and closed my eyes. I felt Jazz reach around and unclip my bra. Soon he began massaging my beasts and I was soon moaning. I laid down and Jazz took my jeans off. He took my underwear off and I blushed and turned my head. He chuckled and spoke.
" Relax darlin. Just let me pamper you." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. Jazz smiled and kissed my stomach. I shivered when he kissed my inner thigh. Jazz chuckled and showed me attention. After I released Jazz hovered over me and we kissed. He pulled away and spoke.
" You sure darlin?"
" I am. I want this Jazz." He smiled and kissed my forhead. He rubbed me then entered me gently. I winced and grabbed his arm. Jazz rubbed my side and spoke.
" It's okay little darlin. It's okay." We waited for a bit before I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me as he began moving. I put my arms around his neck and we soon were moving faster.

Once we were done we laid in bed and I put my head on his chest. He brushed my hair with his fingers.
" Are you alright little darlin?"
" Yes. I'm very happy." He chuckled and kissed my head.
" I am also my little darlin." I looked up and spoke.
" Jazz. Do you think we could go somewhere for a bit? Just the two of us?" He smiled and spoke.
" We'd have to wait till summer but we can if your parents say it's okay." I grinned and hugged him.
" Thank you Jazz." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
" Of course little darlin."

The next morning we got up and got dressed after showering. Jazz took me back home and Ness immediately was there to greet me. She hugged me tightly and spoke.
" How was it?"
"Perfect." We linked arms and went in giggling.

I ran over to dad and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back holding me tightly. Then he backed up and brushed my hair.
" You're growing up." I giggled and spoke.
" I'll always be your girl dad." He smiled and kissed my forhead. I settled in leaning against Jazz on the couch. He smiled and rubbed my arms. I was so happy now and knew that my family may not be perfect but we would always love and protect each other. And I had the best mate a girl could ask for.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.