𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.
:☁️: ·̩͙✧
◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
﹋﹋﹋﹋
↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ
‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇 💌 ꒱
✎ᝰ┆ 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄!  

                                                    2| 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄!

                                         ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

THE PHONE FELL OUT OF RAVEN'S HANDS BECAUSE SHE WAS HAD BEEN SHAKEN. The Rose Lady snatched her phone back. "If you weren't going to use it you could've just given it back." Raven took deep breathes from the traumatic events that occurred ten minutes before. "I know this is a lot to process."

"Of course it is, shitbird!" Raven yelled. The woman covered her mouth. "Don't yell. I'll run and tell your Mother I saw you knife these two men if you do and the case will go to court and I'm guessing a little princess like you have never been to jail So, there will be this big trial will billions of lawyers and the jury, your grandmother will go to the stand and talk about how sweet as pie you are and the jury'll buy it  but then leaked info resurfaces and then you confess to murder. Withal, don't ever contempt me."Raven bit her hand and crawled to the brick exterior and leaned against the wall wiping her red eyes. "I have a criminal record." The woman folded her arms. "What for, chica mala?" 

Raven tossed the bag in the bin. "It doesn't matter. Stay here while I call the police."

"For what?"

"For you. Wait, who are you?"

"Hermione."

Raven slid off the wall. "Well, Hermione, while you clean this shit up I'll be calling the police." Hermione moved into her face. "Are you really calling the police or are you saying that as a distraction to let me leave?"

"Pick your fate and don't sniff my perfume, you psycho bitch."  Raven chewed. Hermione smirked. It was hard to take this little girl seriously. "Are you going to help?"

"No, I won't. now clean up."

"Your hands are clammy from stress. Just breath."  Hermione pestered. She hovered over the two dead bodies. Her former driver and sudden stranger. "Go in the shop and get two pairs of gloves."

"Why?"

"Because I need gloves to wrap this body up in a duvet. Now let's get a move on we have little time." Raven was subservient and docious anent her situation to the fact she was an accessory to two murders. She decamped and fled to the shop. "What's wrong?" Alison asked her. 

"I'm sorry what?"

Alison took cash out the register and handed it with receipt to the customer. "You look like you saw somebody die." Raven froze in place. Her body felt colder than her home. An empty mannequin. She took a microscopic breath and dug her hands into her nails. 

Alison snapped her fingers. "Hey, stop doing that. You're going to get more crescents from doing that." Raven ignored her Mother and went into the back for the gloves thereupon regurgitating in the sink. 

"Honey?" Her mom called out. 

She felt so terminally ill from everything she could barely see right. Alison turned the light on. "Are you okay?" Raven grasped the bag and gloves and showed her mother promenading out. Hermione leaned off the wall. "Where the hell have you been?" Raven gloved up and rolled the man in the bag. "You do the driver." She instructed Hermione. Not too far was an onlooker who had just noticed the girls.

subsequently, Raven took off her gloves and took Hermione's. "We have to burn these. Anybody could be watching." Hermione threw her leather gloves in the bin. "Then it's only factually if we burn the bodies too." Raven closed her eyes and took a sharp inhale. "It's okay. Just go. I'll handle it and thanks." Hermione stopped in her tracks and almost second-guessed herself but ran away. After all these years and months for an antagonizing on what to say if she had a verbal encounter with the Rose Lady, She didn't expect it to go, rogue, as it did. Raven strolled to the front and opened the door as the bell chimed. 

"Where were you?" Her mother asked.

"Getting some air."

"How about you water some plants?"

Raven snatched the watering can. "You're such an asspain." Alosn rolled her eyes trimmed leaves off a plant. "Oh, poor baby. Such a tough life you're living. I'm making you work." Raven rather have her own job or at least be at school than be working for her lonely single mother.

                                        ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

The blood pounding sounds of sirens woke Raven up. It was like the punchline to a joke. conventional and habitual. She sat up rubbing her eyes morosely. Those last minutes before you're arrested can be spent in many ways. desertion, cloaking, or despair. She clutched her hoodie and unlatched the window letting in the midnight air. The girl had remembered she left her old Sunday duffel bag at the shop and lunged down the window in the grass. "Shit." Superior pain was a bitch. The cut on her face said otherwise. She cupped her bloody cheek and threw the rock that saved her faces fall.  Raven jogged to the shop on the cold summer night knowing she would have to turn back from everything. Maybe she was overreacting. Maybe the police were just going to question her but there was no time for taking chances at all.