Packing

'Dad I'm literally stressing out what do I bring, should we get food now or when we get there or Marvin getting the food, I don't know' said Penny

'Penny Penny look at me you need o stay calm its not good for the baby' said Robin.

'OH my gosh the baby we need to get all the furniture for the baby oh no what colour should I paint their room what scroller do I get I don't know'

'Penny Penny Penny look at me you need to stay calm you are due in a couple of weeks time none of this is good for it'

'Why did we have to move now, it's so stressful are we even going to fit all this in the van, wait is there going to be a kitchen or not I can't breath I'm so worried'

'Right penny where going out to keep you calm'

'Where are we going we can't go everything will go wrong we'll forget things then we're be stuffed'

'Right we're going some where go get in the car and go to sleep OKAY'

'Okay' Penny leaves quickly with out making any sound. Walks by a lot of things not pack away be breaths in and ignores it.

'Ted your daughter is totally freakin out so I'm takin her out meaning your taking charge of everything so don't mess up bye see you in New York'

Robin heads out to her car and sees a peaceful Penny asleep. She slowly slips into the car and drives away. Even she doesn't know where she going but she's trying her best to calm down Penny.

'Hey where's Penny gone I swear she was here a minute ago, wait have they gone am I home alone Dad Robin Penny'

'Luke calm down I'm here but Robin has took Penny out to give her a break'

'Oh okay'

'Hey what's wrong your acting different your acting strange are you gonna miss your sister when she goes'

'No it's just her life is perfect having Kids a house and in a relationship and there's me who doesn't even know what he's doing with his life'

'Your only young though just enjoy yourself the universe will take control of everything look what it did for me and your mother trust me just relax and don't stress'

'Okay dad okay come on when need to pack all this and get it to her new place we promised her'