♛ .𝟏𝟓. ♛

[Brian's P

[Brian's P.O.V]

Today was September 21st.

It's been exactly two weeks since Roger and I touched hands...or whatever.

That was the most oddest moment of my life. I wish I could go back in time and not make it happen.

But I can't.

I guess that'll be stuck in my memories forever.

Anyways, Roger gave me his number that Thursday when we studied together in the library. After that, we've been calling each other everyday.

We also have been hanging out a lot more after school and going to places on Friday, and/or Saturday evenings.

Speaking about hanging out-, today I'm going to be spending time with Roger.

I phoned him today, asking if he wanted to come over, and he agreed to it.

I sure was bloody happy.

Cleaning up my room, I tossed all of my yearbooks in the back of my closet, because why show all of your embarrassing pictures to your friend, and get a reaction from them by either laughing or just mentally judging you.

Afterwards, I picked up my clothes from the floor and played around for a moment.

❝baller!❞ I threw a shirt, missing my entire laundry bin. I laughed at myself and stuffed everything in the basket.

I snatched a pair of jeans, a white plain shirt, and my light blue hoodie from my wardrobe, tossed off my night clothes, and put on my new outfit for the day.

My mother soon slipped around from the corner. Then startled me by saying, ❝what's with all the ruckus?❞

I slowly put my hand over my chest, feeling my heartbeat increase, ❝geez. You scared me.❞ She smirked, ❝what're you doing?❞

❝cleaning up for a friend.❞ I responded, tossing my night clothes in the bin, and missed—once again. ❝wow,❞ she raised her eyebrows in surprisement, ❝that's a first.❞

I glared at her, exhaling loudly. She cheekily smiled, then asked, ❝who's this- friend?❞ She leaned in the doorway, crossing her arms across her chest.

This friend, is named Roger. Roger Taylor in fact. I dropped him off many times, spent time with him, and even intertwined fingers with him—not too long ago.

❝Roger.❞ I simply answered.

❝have I met this-,❞ She did quotation marks with her fingers, ❝Roger?❞

❝no. But you will.❞ I smiled. She lifted her nose in the air, understanding. ❝well,❞ she sighed, ❝have fun, and don't be obnoxious...like you are with Freddie and John.❞