22

"The fuck are you doing", i giggle

"The fuck are you doing? Why are you hiding from me again huh?"

"Shut up. I'm not hiding!"

"'Shut up I'm not hiding' head ass", she mocks me.

"Oh, so you wanna go there? Cuz if you wanna go there we can go there!"

"I'm just saying!"

"Mhmm," I roll my eyes playfully.

I let my eyes admire her through the screen, taking in everything about her. The way her hair subtly blends into the background. The way her headphones are just a little too big for her head. I even notice the gazillion rings she has on her fingers and can't help but smile.

"You're recording?"

"Yeah, well no. I will be once the track ready to go", she answers.

I take a moment to process her words, a million thoughts run through my mind as i try to figure out what that means.

"You don't know what I'm talking about do you", she chuckles.

"Nope," I reply popping the p.

"Okay, so a song is composed of multiple tracks placed on top of one another. The specific track I'm talking about is the instrumental one though. Like the music track".

"Ooooooooooh okay", i nod.

"You're cute", she giggles at my realization.

"Bitch you can't even see me", I giggle again.

"Hmm, you should do something about that then... Likeeee meet up with me this weekend..."

"What about your break?"

"That is the break," she smiles.

"Welllll... I don't know. You already annoy me over the phone so it must only get worse in person right?"

"One would naturally assume, but i can verify that is a false accusation. Some would say i am quite pleasurable to be around", she smirks.

"Some as in who? Because family members don't count."

"Damn it", she pouts adorably.

I chuckle and place my phone down onto my bed before reaching to the floor and picking up the box of shoes I just bought.

"Wanna see the shoes I just bought?"

"What kind are they?"

"Vans," i beam.

She snickers which causes my attention to return to her.

"What", I pout.

"Nothing it's just... Vans radiate little dick energy", she laughs.

"Bro literally fuck you! My mythical dick is gigantic", I tut.

"I'm just stating the facts!"

"It's not a fact its fiction! My Vans are hot just like my lady boner!"

"You have a lady boner?"

I have a- what? No! I didn't say that.

"Yeah you fucking did", she laughs.

"You're buggin..."

"Does my face give you a lady boner," she teases.

"No, only had nips," I snicker.

"Sexy," she winks and I cringe.

"Dude- no I'm hanging up on you."

"What no! C'mon! I was kidding!"

"Okay cool byeeeeeeeeee", i laugh.

It makes me happy that you guys like this book! I just wanna casually say if you haven't already feel free to follow me and click the link in my bio to support me on Patreon 💛