PART 1

You are pretty aware that today is the day that you will participate in the magic knights exam. You haven't told your father Julius Novachrono as he is highly against doing the exam and will refer you to Crimson Lions or other groups. knowing his connections and your last name. You don't want any special treatment. You have trained hard to be able to get your spot without your father's help.

You wake up early and made sure that everything was all set and you will be leaving once your father went out. Marx called your father right on queue and left immediately and before leaving reminded you if you want to join any groups. You sinply replied " I haven't decided yet". You smiled and wave goodbye.

You rushed to your room and get a broom and go to the registration as fast as possible. You have used your second name to be your last name to make sure no one supects you. The registrar asked "Y/N, is it? You seem to be familiar?". You replied with "I just have a lot of look alikes. My face is very common". The registrar nodded and instruct you where to go.

Knowing that 2 of the captains have been your classmate in the Royal Academy, You chose to use a plain hood you bought in the market, To make sure they won't notice that it is you and might get in a big arguement with your father. Knowing some of the captains personally is hard. William being a regular visitor of your father and considering Nozel and Fuegoleon are at the same graduating class as you in the Royal Academy makes you uneasy as they know you cannot hold back with your Time and Dimension magic.

The exam is about to start and it's very unusual that you see your father to participate in the selection. You have passed almost all of the exams and nearly getting to the 1v1 fight. A noble man from the Grace household offer to be your sparring partner for the final test. You agreed and try to go easy on him. While fighting all eyes on you as you are unable to use your magic as your father will notice it. You knocked the man in 2 mins. After all 1v1 has been done the selection started.

People being selected to one and another and getting close to the last. Your name was called and they have not raised a single hand due that you are wearing a hood. The captains and your father requested to remove the hood as it is a shame that you haven't used your grimoire in the battle.

You nervously removed your hood and showed your face. All red and ready to be scolded by your father but instead he smiled and laughed. Everyone in the stadium was shocked especially Nozel and Fuegoleon. They have told you ahead of time that they are ready to accept you under their wing. Julius said while hysterically laughing "I was right this morning. You were leaving to join the exam. Marx saw you buy a hood that is not F/C". You looked away and try to keep the shame to your self.

While having this commotion Asta, Magna and Luck was chasing some robbers near by and due to the track record of these three. It is expected to have some damage in the city. Luck turned to magna when they finished off the mission. Throwing fireballs all over and evidently falling to the stadium.

You have felt it right away and without any word you have used your magic and restrained the Fireballs and throw it to the atmosphere causing a firework like display. Which your father and the captians were impressed as you didn't even move a muscle to take it out of the way.

Julius asked "Who is willing to take my daughter?". You blushed in shame with your father's words. It sounds like you are getting a husband. Nozel and Fuegoleon quickly raised their hands and shouted in chorus "I will take your daughter and take care of her". You got shocked and wanted to melt as those two were the closest people to you in the Academy.

Fuegoleon is always warm and friendly as per Nozel he is quite tried to ignore you but you are the only person he treats nicely. You looked up and shouted "Stop playing you idiots! I am serious with this and I don't want to be chosen because of my father or connections. I wanted to be chosen because I deserved it and worked hard for it".