Missin them

After talking to Hayes I realized how much I missed the fam. I called them "fam" because they basically were. They were all the brothers I never had. Well except Hayes because I can't classify him as that. I used to call him my brother. But that changed when I realized I kinda had feelings for him. I mean who wouldn't. Right?

It was the day that we were filming our first YouTube video ALL together. It was weird because we all had are our own YouTubes and vine videos but we hadn't done one together. We decided we would do a truth or dare video.

*Flashback*

"Darcey! Carter was screaming my name. What else is new😏 JUST KIDDING

"YES CARTAH?"

"Come play truth or dare with us for our group video!!"

I grunted and walked over. "I'm too lazy for this" I said as I dropped on the bed on top of Cameron. Now he was like a brother. We were literally so close.

Everyone was doing there truth or dares and my fave question I asked was to Matt. "Do it with Mahogany or me?" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! LMAO. I CHOOSE THREESOME" Of course we had to edit that out but it was nice to know that matt would even kiss me. I mean look at him he's gorgeous. But he is 3 years older than me so yeah.

I guess Matt wanted to get me back so he was like "D. Truth or dare?" oh yeah. Matt calls me 'd' because he's ex's name was Darcey too and he just thinks that it's weird. "Dare. Obvi"

"I dare you to kiss Hayes"

Hayes and I were close too I guess I mean we did talk a lot . Being the same age we just got each other. I looked at Hayes. He just sat there on his phone probs not even realizing what happened. "Hayes you good with that?" He probably didn't even know what I was talking about because he just Said "Oh, yeah sure whatever"

So I walked over to him and just placed my lips on his. He seemed shocked at first but he got it after. It was at least 10 seconds. And for my first kiss I don't think I was that bad.

*Flashback over*

Anyways. I started a group chat. With Nash, I knew he would be bored at Hayes' game so yeah, Mahogany, she has to be in the loop, Aaron and Taylor because I hadn't talked to them in so long, Cam and Matt because they were both so funny and I was closest to them, Jack and Jack because they were so busy with all the music stuff and I haven't talked to them in so long, Shawn because we were close but kinda haven't talked in a while and Carter because I couldn't leave him out.

*Nash's POV*

I was at Hayes' stupid football game because my mom made me drive him. As usual because she 'can't' because she has to watch sky. I could watch Sky for Christ sakes just get me out of here. I heard Hayes talking to someone this morning. That got my mind wondering. It was probably Darcey because no one else would be up that early. I hope it was. They would be so cute.

I know that sounds weird coming from a guy. But it would. Hayes needs someone like that. She is so pretty, with her Hazel eyes, light brown hair, and mixed skin. To be honest she is actually gorgeous. Her mom is really pretty too. Not to be a creeper but she just is. Her mom is mixed as well so her dad is white and her mom is black. Well brown because she's light skin. And Darcey looks just like her mom. She has that natural look.

Now I'm bored. I watched a guy get tackled hard and was dying of laughter. He flew😂

Until something interesting happened. I got a text from

👸 Darcey

• HEY GUYS! So I was talking to Hayes earlier and it made me realize how much I miss you guys. I needed to talk to you all together again in one place. So why not in a group chat. Lmao. Anyways. How is everyone?! ITS BEEN A FUCKING YEAR SINCE IVE SEEN SOME OF YOU! WHERE DO WE MEET NEXT?!??!

I was so surprised. One, she talked to Hayes... And two, she stared a group chat with all the guys and Mahogany.

*Darceys POV*

I literally got instant replies. It went from how much we kissed each other, to what is going on in their lives, to when we were going to meet up next. And according to them it had to be soon. Realizing the feeling of how happy I am when I talked to them was crazy.

I went on this group email we had. It had everyone's schedule on it for November. There was one week that they were all free. Yay! I talked to my mom and she said it would be fine to book it. She would help pay for it. I make so much anyways because of all my fans so this wasn't that expensive.

I took a picture of the website I was on. Sent it in the group chat and said

"MOTHER FUCKING MEXICO HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sent it.

There was two weeks until we go. Me, Mahogany and the 12 guys in Mexico. Hell yah.