IQ: "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVIER! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

He just grunts as he begins to walk out of the cafeteria. I've never actually seen my savior (No not Tachanka) upset before now. I try to avoid eye contact with her but she pulls my chin, forcing my eyes to meet hers. I could see the worry in her eyes as she helps pick me up from off the ground.

Y/N: "Thank you."

I say softly with a small, insincere smile before grabbing my tray, which luckily was untouched. I walked over to the second slice of pizza that collided with the wall. I pick it off the ground, putting it back on my tray as I looked up to see a grease stain painted on wall from the impact. I take one of my napkins and wipe off the greasy orange spot, throwing the napkin back on my tray. I walk over to the trashcans to throw away my uneaten food and set the tray on top. I turn around as I'm face to face with Monika once again, the worry still plastered across her face.

IQ: "Y/N are you ok? I'm so sorry about him. I was stupid to leave you alone with him. He has sort of a track record for stunts like that."

She speaks quickly and frantically with an almost desperate tone covering her words.

Y/N: "No it's not your fault at all. And plus I'm okay so it's nothing to worry about."

I smile, but this time it's more sincere. She seemed to calm down a bit as I say this, but not completely. Monika smiles her warm smile that never fails to give me that feeling I can't quite put my finger on.

IQ: "Anyway, I think we should start the tour of our base now. Is that okay with you?"

I nod even though I could still feel my stomach punching my insides in an attempt to get me to feed it. We walk toward one of the many openings leading in and out of the cafeteria. Before we reach the hole in the wall my stomach decides to let out a loud growl to try to get my attention. IQ stops in her tracks as I can feel my cheeks start to flare up out of embarrassment.

IQ: "Oh my god I didn't even think that you didn't get a chance to eat. Hold on I'll be right back!"

She quickly runs to the other end of the rectangular room, only to come back with a plate carrying three slices of pizza.

IQ: "Here you go. You can eat while we do the tour."

She says this as a smile appears across her face. I swear the only thing this girl does is smile. I thank her as she walks past me, through the opening in the wall, as I follow close behind her. I follow her down a short hallway as I finally inhale my first slice of pizza. We bank left to reveal a long blank hallway. To the left I see a single metal door at the corner closest to us. The door is covered in stickers and writing, making it look very festive compared to the bland colors that blankets the rest of the facility. The right of the hallway has nothing but windows, stretching all the way to the end. Monika opens the door to our left and steps inside. I follow her in slowly to see a nice living room of sorts. The first things that I notice is the walls. They were completely white, and smooth with a few posters plastered over them. I see a huge flat screen TV hanging up on a wall with a very nice, modern fireplace resting underneath it. In front of the fire place is a nice glass coffee table, surrounded by couches and seats. I looked at them, longing to sit down and rest my eyes for a bit. Before I can think about that any further I look to my left to see another taller, wooden table with real chairs surrounding it (More like a dinner table). In the time it took me to look around, I've already annihilated my second slice of pizza.

IQ: "This is the boys dorms, also where you will most likely be bunking."

She points to a long hallway at the other end of the room. In the hallway I see the walls lined with sliding doors, all with some sort of symbols on them. Almost reading my mind Monika speaks up.