"Oou I want some veggie chips." I said thinking out loud as my phone dinged. I can't even shop in peace.

bestiewestie 💕
i just feel it in my soul that you did sum dumb shit .
Read 10:12am

bestiewestie 💕
Indya text me back rn .. i will track yo ass down
Read 10:14am

I ignored it going back to my shopping.

Incoming call from bestiewestie 💕 ...

"Yes Diamond?" I asked her.

"I know you seen my messages the fuck. What did you do?" She asked me.

"I didn't do nothing ... yet." I trailed off.

"Oh my gosh, just tell me."

"I'm finna pull up on Breezy." I told her.

"Let me see what you got on."

I showed her watching as she shook her head.

"Not the top knot, gray leggings, and jean jacket combo. This got dick appointment written all over it. You had this shit pre-planned." Dime said.

"I did pooh."

"So you really want this nigga to be your third body but not Jajuan. You backwards as hell." She said mugging me.

"Okay Diamond if all you called me for is to judge me then I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up.

Nia isn't the only reason I'm doing this. I been curious about Breezy since high school but I couldn't get the time of day from him, not that I was begging for his time anyway.

Why not take advantage of this? No feelings are gonna be involved anyway, it's just meaningless sex.

Jahir Brown
1:47 pm

"Nigga you still on the toilet?" I laughed answering Terrance call.

"Man my dumbass had ice cream for breakfast I been on this bitch since this morning. Nigga call the paramedics." He said looking like he was really finna cry.

"Man if you don't take a Laxative and get off my phone. I got something to do." I told him.

"Just trifling, you need to take a damn break I don't think this is healthy." He said shaking his head at me.

"I haven't did nothing in like two days calm down. But for real I gotta go." I said hanging up to read the message I just got.

305-777-2345
open the door

"Wassup." I said looking her up and down.

"Hey Breezy." She said smirking.

I let Dior in and locked up my shit before turning my attention to her.

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

"Come on show me to your room." She said grabbing my hand.