Clownfuckery

Bonk!.. Bonk!.. Bonk!..

You hear as you wake up at 7 AM. It was your clown alarm clock, the one your uncle Gustav gave you for your 7th birthday. You get up and roll off of your bed, and slip into your clown shoes on. You peep out the window for a few seconds where you see this crazy middle aged man putting weird stuff into cardboard boxes in front of his house, and you see the sun rising from a distance. After getting ready for the day, you then walk downstairs where you see your mom and dad, staring at you grudgingly.

"Good morning, honey." Your mom greeted you as she shows you your breakfast on the kitchen counter. You sit down on a chair near the counter to eat your breakfast. They are still staring at you.

"So, y/n, how did you sleep?" Your dad asked as you practically demolished your bacon and toast. You knew something was up from the look in their eyes.

"Fine." You respond while chewing your bacon.

"Y/n, we wanted to talk to you... About the clown thing." Your mom conversed to you.

You drop the remaining piece of bacon, and look at them gravely. "What about it?" You asked them in a curious tone.

"Y/n this clown thing is becoming a burden. We don't want to walk with you on the streets anymore because you EMBARRASS us! Even the goddamn con artist from across the street looks at us with a stink eye and he sells god knows what." Your dad explained to you further.

"And now Rhonda and Helen from won't even look at me anymore." Your mom added on, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh, for fucks sake, you have been ashamed of me since I was born just because I liked Ronald McDonald. And mom, you know Rhonda and Helen never liked you, quit your bullshit please." I tell them.

"Well at least we aren't clowns like you, y/n." Your mom commented while pointing at herself and dad.

You are beyond done and want to walk to the bus stop already. "Your right... You guys aren't clowns. Y'all are the entire circus." you say to them while getting your backpack to go to school.

You go to the bus stop where you see Ida, this Irish lady who is literally the only person who tries talking to you without laughing at you or belittling you. You walked her across the street once because of her arthritis, and since then you have kept in contact.

"'Ey, y/n." She greets you as she waters her roses outside her house.

"Hi Ida, how have you been?" You ask her.

"Good!" She responds, Ida starts looking worried and asks "I aven't seen you in a while, are those little shits fucking wit you again?".

"Kinda, it rarely bothers me anymore though." You comment while standing still looking directly at her.

"You poor thing, I really hope that you can get out of 'ere soon." She longs.

"Will you be alright when I leave?" You ask worriedly.

"I'll darling, I'll just grow old and die like everyone else in this shit neighborhood. But you'll finally be happy. And that's all I want for you." Ida reassures you

You thank her, "Thanks, Ida.".

She simply nodded and went back to watering her roses. You see the bus roll up and you get in. When you're in you go to the back of the bus to avoid kids noticing you. You look out the bus window and see a bunch of kids from your street flock near the door to get in. You hide a bit more to avoid attention, but right as you think your safe.

"Hey y/n..." you hear a familiar voice next to you. And it's the one person who makes your life a living hell everyday.

"Noodle, leave me alone." you tell him sternly.