•Hurt•

Ok before you start reading this chapter please read my little authors note 😂
I'm sorry i haven't been posting regularly!! I've been really busy with school starting and I didn't really think anybody liked this story😂 anyways enjoy the story !!!

⚠️ !!WARNING!! ⚠️
Ok so this chapter may be too graphic for some of you soo feel free to skip this chapter. But, by all mean read it if you want 😂😂.
Also there might be some cussing soo yeah 😂

Peters POV

Peter groaned in pain as he slowly came to. He could feel his entire body throbbing in pain. Peter slowly fluttered his eyes open.

Ugh, where am I?

He looked up, his eyes wandering around the room. He was leaning against the wall, and from his position he could see every single detail of the room.
The floor was made up of smooth dark tiles and the walls were made up of hard cement.
Straight in front of him was a iron door that had rusted up hinges.

Peter tried to lift his hands to rub at his eyes, but felt something pull his arms back. He looked down to see both of his wrist clad in chains. He tugged on them, but to no avail. They barely budged.

Shit

Peters head shot up when he heard the creak of the rusted hinges moving.

"Looks like our little spider is up"

A man with all black clothing walked right up to peter. He had a mask covering everything but his eyes.
Peter raised his head weakly to look straight into the mans eyes.
Pain filled eyes met cruel cold ones.
Peter opened his mouth to speak, but it took a few tries to form words.

"W-w-who are y-you?.."

Suddenly he felt his head snap to the right, and pain exploded in his right cheek.
The man punched him.

"You don't get to say anything, you freak."

Peter could taste the metallic flavor of blood.
He tried tugging on the chains around his wrist again.

"The chains were specially made for you spider-man"

Peter could feel his pulse quicken in what he knew as fear.
The man looked at him and grinned.
"From now on, you are nothing. No one is coming for you. Your nothing but a freak. Your not allowed to speak, and you never look at anyone in the eyes. Understood?"

Peter focused on the ground in front of him and nodded quickly.

"Good spider"

**Hahhahaa guess what? another time skip**

The man had left and came back, but in his hand, he had a metal collar that had small needles on the inside.

It didn't take long for Peter to find out what it was.

As the man came closer to him, he started scooting back in fear but could only go so far. The man smiled at the evident fear in the younger boys face.

He opened the collar and suddenly clamped it around peters neck, the needles burrowing themselves into his skin.
Peter let out a pain filled scream as he felt a dozen needles pierce his neck.
He tugged on his chains with as much strength as he could muster but to no avail.
He felt the needles throbbing and tears running down his face.

"That will make sure you follow orders."

The man seemed to think to himself, as if contemplating a sort of idea. Then he slowly smiled.

"Hmm, here I'll give you a demonstration"

He pulled out a remote and pushed on a button.

Pain erupted in peter. He could feel his body convulsing, which gave him even MORE bruises.
After a few minutes, which felt like hours to him, the pain stopped. He laid there until the throbbing went down.
The man let out a content sigh.

"No ones coming for you, so don't bother fighting back."

With that he left.

MEANWHILE...

Tony POV

Tony was working in the lab, trying to get his mind off of the kid.

But it wasn't working.

It had been 2 days and he hadn't heard a single word from Peter.
Not only that but Spider-Man hadn't been out in 2 days either, and Karen was radio silent.

The team told him that Peter was probably just stressed with school and probably just needed some space but..

Tony didn't know what to do anymore.

Okkk so yeah so this chapter wasn't really that gory but I hope you enjoyed it😂
It's currently one in the morning and I'm writing this so I'm sorry if it's total crappp😂
But also I'm sorry for not posting in so long, I've just been so busy with school and everything.
I already have most of the book already planned out but it would be really cool if y'all commented and said that you guys will think will happen 😂😂
Also again, any kind of feedback would be really nice!!:)

- :)