➷Nejire Hado Catch-Up

Start from the beginning

She waved them off and walked to the nearby karaoke place with you following, "Damn, Nejire. You got him."

She giggled and looked at you, "Nah, I don't think so." You shrugged it off and found Togata and Amajiki at a reserved table. "Hey, you two finally made it!" Togata yelled and waved.

You two waved back, "So let's get started." Safe to say, you three, excluding Amajiki, had ruined your voices from how much you sang and danced to Halloween themed songs.

You try out for U.A.

You're already are in U.A.

What they Think of You (They Realize they like you)

Nejire was in the middle of class doodling away at her notebook. Not paying attention to what she was writing. The bell rang loudly, signaling that it's time for lunch and only then did she glance down at her notebook.

She gasped at what she saw her notebook had, "Nejire [L/N]" And, "[Y/N] Hado" Scribbled all over the page.

She snapped her notebook shut and quickly got up, her thoughts invading her head. "Why would I write stuff like that?" And "Do I like [Y/N]-chan?"

She stopped at that thought and mumbled, "I like [Y/N]-chan... " She breathed out.

Names on each other's phones

Nejires from you:

Bubbly-Hado!~

Your name from Nejire:

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Text messages between you two

Bubbly-Hado!~:
Hey [Y/N]!

Do you wanna meet up later today?

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ:
Yeah sure! Where do you wanna go?

Bubbly-Hado!~:
I just wanted to go to that cafe you were talking about.

You said you needed help studying for math right?

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ:
Ooohhh!

Yeah let's go!

And yeah-

I suck at math. Wanna meet up at noon?

Bubbly-Hado!~:
Yeah of course! See you soon [Y/N]-chan!

Valentine's Special 2020

You put on a nice outfit and dusted it off just as the doorbell rang throughout the house. You smiled and rushed downstairs, "Nejire! You're early!" You yelled seeing that your parents let her in already.

She giggled and rushed up to give you a hug, "Hehe! I just wanted to see you so badly!"

You grabbed a flower and slipped it on her ear and gives her a small bag of chocolate. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Haha! [Y/N], not in front of your parents!" Nejire laughed in a carefree way.

"Come on, let's go!" You grabbed her hand and waved your parents off as you two ran hand-in-hand together to a nearby restaurant.

"Table for two!" You two yelled in unison. You two got lead to a tiny, hidden away table with a small candle in the center. Sitting down across each other, you two smiled and enjoyed your day out together.

When you fight

"Hey, Nejire. I have a small question." She hummed letting you know that you have her attention.

"Do you like Togata or Amajiki more than me?" You spoke softly.

She shook her head, "I love you! But I like you all equally!"

"But then," You quickly took a deep breath, "why do you hang out with them more out of school?"

"I hang out with you all equally right?" Nejire looked to you confused, and you nodded.

You sigh, "Sorry just stressed, it's weird being in a relationship with someone older than you."

"Oh, please your fine, [Y/N]. I understand that school gets stressful. Especially when your in an relationship." Nejire nodded as she spoke.

You smiled, "Can we take a small break until I'm in a more stable condition for a relationship, Nejire?"

She looked down sadly, "Okay, let's take a small break." She looked back up faking a cheerful smile, "Just don't forget about our love, [Y/N]."

"I won't, I promise."

_______________________________________

(Word count: 1217)

(Published on: June 16, 2020)

Up next: You make up.