Chapter 7

I was woken at 8:00 am by George and Charlotte coming in my room and jumping on my bed. They were so excited for tomorrow and they wanted to play with me all day again. We had a full English breakfast, cooked incredibly. This sure beat the shitty excuse for food at the care home. After I finished my breakfast, I went to my room and got dressed, styled my hair, and applied makeup before going to play with George and Charlotte. I had a feeling that this Christmas would be the best one in the past 12 years of my life, and certainly one to remember. I no longer had to live with hardly any food on Christmas when the rest of the girls took almost everything and I had to sit and watch them stuff their faces. I also wouldn't need to put up with abusive foster families that refused to let me eat more than I needed to survive because "I didn't deserve food." according to them. I just know that this year will be different and that I'm safe and loved. This Christmas was already the best as I had a proper family to spend it with. I could really feel the spirit of Christmas, as it was a celebration of love and an opportunity for people to show how much they cared without embarrassment. George and Charlotte decided to play hide and seek, which meant I'd spend at least an hour trying to find them both, simply due to the size of the building. As I searched for them, my dad was approaching me and I had the most horrible flashback of the worst foster family I'd been put with.

[Flashback] (Warning: graphic scene ahead)

On 29th april 2016 my foster father, Adam, approached me when I was grabbing something from my school bag. When he got to me, he pushed me onto the bed and told me not to tell anyone what he was about to do or he would kill me. He then got on top of me and slowly started to kiss down my body. He then ripped my school uniform off me leaving me in just my pants and bra. Once he did this he started to rock his body up and down my body and then undid my bra and took off my pants. When he did this, he forced his dick into me. He kept ramming into me for what felt like forever. I was so scared, I couldn't move. I later realized that he had raped me.

[End of flashback] (Graphic scene over)

My dad was slowly approaching me just as Adam did, and I was so scared that I started crying. I knew my dad wouldn't do that but I couldn't help fearing that he would. When he finally reached me, he knew why I was upset and just sat with me for an hour until I calmed down. He said he was sorry and that he didn't mean to scare me like that. It wasn't his fault though. He didn't know what had happened as I asked my case worker not to tell any of my foster families. I didn't want them to feel even more sorry for me. I then made the decision to tell him what happened as I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't keep it a secret, especially from my family. After I told him he went and told my mum I was glad I told him as i couldn't keep it from him anymore.