Chapter 10~ Out for the Weekend

You would think I would have something to say about my week skipping all classes with the Shadow Knights, but there really isn't much to say... I mean, I got to know them better, but that's about it. Nothing special happened.

Right now I was relaxing in my room, listening to music, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I beckoned.

My dad entered my room. "Y/n."

"Dad?" I queried.

"Do you think you would be able to make plans for the weekend?" Dad asked. "Your mother and I need the house to ourselves." Oh my Irene... What do they need the house alone for?

"I mean, I could try... I don't know if my friends are okay with sudden plans, but I'll talk to them." I informed.

"Let me know, then. If you need me to, I can drop you off." With a short exchange of words, as per usual, Dad left my room.

I took out my phone and looked at the possible candidates. F/n (female friend's name)? I sent her a text, and she replied a few minutes later, saying she had a night class tonight, a date tomorrow, and work the next day. F/n really has her life together, huh? She was all about schedules and stuff, so no wonder...

I texted my other long-time friends, but they all had important things to take care of. The last people I'm comfortable with were the Shadow Knights. The only person out of my friends I wasn't planning on texting was Laurance. I haven't talked or even seen him since Saturday... I messaged the Shadow Knight group chat. I was for some reason allowed in it, despite not being apart of their gang.

Z- Zenix S- Sasha

Y: I have to be out of the house for the weekend... Is anyone up for taking me in??

Z: No

S: I'm busy sleeping all weekend

Y: I can understand Sasha, but what's your reason Zenix :(((

Z: Inviting a GIRL over? Especially YOU? Gross

Y: You have a point, but still
Y: GENEEEEEE

I have to make some girl friends for situations like these that rarely happen... There's gotta be someone that'll accept me!!

G: I guess I'm available...
G: Don't u have any other friends?? Or maybe u could stay at a hotel?

Y: I asked all my friends but they're busy :(
Y: I'm scared to stay at a hotel alone T~T

G: What r u gonna do when you move out?

Y: Either get a pet, or live in a friend's basement :)

Z: Laaaammeeee!! Basement dwellleeeerrrr

S: I can imagine u living in ur mom's basement
S: so shut up

Z: kadjofnrfjdkd
Z: THERE U GO AGAIN!! TAKING Y/N'S SIDE

Y: Just a statement, no sides here
Y: back to the hotel thing... My parents would rather have me on the streets than book a hotel for me :')

G: I thought ur family was well off, but okay... If u have no other choice, then fine. I'll give u my address. Just lemme know when ur coming over
G: Gotta ask my mom first

Z: I would've thought Gene would be ecstatic to have Y/n over
Z: he does obviously like her, for whatever reason

S: He can't be friends with a girl? He's friends with me

Z: Jealous? ;)

S: No, why would I be?

G: You're reading into things