3 - Roaring Muscles

Start from the beginning

"You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" He said as blood spewed from his mouth.

"So you're serious?!" Hagakure shouted.

Inko fainted from hearing her son has the former number one hero's power, with Mitsuki fanning her.

"He's not kidding!" Mineta also shouted, jaw dropping.

"So.. you're saying that Midoriya.." Ojiro trailed off before everyone said it at the same time, "Has All Might's power?!"

"You got that correct!" All Might responded with his muscle form that only lasted a few seconds.

"So you really aren't his secret love child?" Todoroki looked dense as ever before he thought, It's close enough.

The teachers didn't say anything as they were awaiting for someone's comment. But he didn't say anything.

"Principal Nezu? By now, you'd probably say something..?" Midnight trailed off before Present Mic yelled, "Unless... YOU KNEW?!"

Nezu chuckled, which already answered the loudmouth's question.

Wh-What is All Might saying..?

"I'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called it 'superhuman strength' and a 'boost.' And I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth."

"My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

"So this is why the kid keeps asking for you when you're gone..." Aizawa gave a sideway glance.

"This is just unexpected. A quirk can't be passed down!" Iida gasped.

"Well, guess it can now." Shoji said.

"It was passed on to you..?"

"That's right. And next, it is your turn."

"That quote sounds familiar.." Uraraka thought, but moved her attention back to the screen.

"W-Wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online."

"He's not wrong. Your quirk is a total mystery." Yaoyorozu mumbled.

"If this is true, then Class A will forever best Class B! It's so frustrating!" Monoma monologued, as to his classmates sighed.

And then Izuku began muttering. "But well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk. I've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never even been conjectured in the debate. Why is that? Is it because since the dawn of history, a quirk like that was never confirmed? In the first place, it's.."

"The debut of Midoriya's muttering!" Ashido yelled. Midoriya flushed red, noticing how silly he sounded.

"It's a bit annoying." Tokoyami mumbled beneath his breath. But no, someone heard him.