Date night

Skylars POV

Walking down the stairs i felt like a princess, with her price charming standing at the end of the stairway. He was waiting at the foot of the stairs. Dr. Spencer Reid looked smart in his normal attire, but in a suit, damn he looked so hot. 

R- well thank you skylar

S- that last comment came out of my mouth didn't it. 

R- the comment about me looking hot in a suit yeah kinda

S- well it is a true fact, 73% of men cant even pull off a button up shirt so...

R- yes but 94% of woman can pull off dresses, so you skylar look beautiful tonight.

S- well i can only thank the man who got me the dress. the makeup is help from the girls. so i mean none of this is really me.

R- well you are the one pulling the whole outfit together right now. 

S- well the suit suits you

R- wow that was lame.

S- lets go before we are late

When we left the house we could feel Morgan and Prentiss watching as we walked to the car to get in. We could also feel them get into their own car and follow ours. They had a reservation at the same restaurant to keep an eye on us. Arriving at the restaurant we were immediately seated at a nice table outside over looking a river. the waiter brought us a bottle of wine to try but we both turned down the offer. Both having thoughts on our mind we did not watch to drunkenly share, plus technically we were on the job. Over dinner we had a nice conversation about everything really. Physics, other cases, each other, the team. the conversation flowed naturally, so no bumps or awkward silence. It was nice to have someone to talk to that understood what it was like to be smart. For appetizer i had a nice Caesar salad, entree was a nice top sirloin with mash potatoes, and asparagus. Dessert was a molten cake with vanilla ice cream topped with fresh strawberries. Spencer and i shared a dessert, which ended with Spencer have chocolate on his nose that he didn't notice, i reached over and whipped it off all while a smile was on my face. 

Of course Spencer being the gentlemen he was payed for it all. we got back to the house five or so minutes after Morgan and Prentiss. Everything was amazing, we had stopped just outside the door to look out at the clear night sky one last time, before looking back at each other. If we were paying any attention at all when we walked back inside we would have seen that the closet door was slightly open and there was someone watching us though it. Not that such luck, Spencer and i got changed and went to bed. 

*Time skip* 2 Am 

Waking up because someone has a chloroform rag over your face is not the best. I looked to see Reid also struggling with a man. My attacker was 6 foot built tattoos sleeve, wearing a shirt with holes in it. The last thing i saw before i fell into darkness was Spencer's eyes saying i am sorry. 

*Unknown time*

R- Skylar wake up please

S- Spencer....

R- yes, hey, im here. how are you feeling. 

S- my head hurts, i am a little groggy. 

R- That is the drugs leaving your system. 

S- Drugs, Spencer what... what happened?

?- i can tell you 

R-who are you?

S- and what do you want

?- simple i wanted you two, the smartest among the FBI. You two must feel pretty stupid, getting kidnapped from your "home".

R- i will ask again who are you 

?- i want her to ask

S- who are you?

?- i sweetheart am your worst nightmare. The media calls me " The Clever Ciller" with a C. A serial killer in Texas who kidnaps then murders genius newlyweds. The perfect type of serial killer causing the two people i wanted most in the world to go undercover and get within my grasp. 

S- So you just wanted us

?- ding ding ding we have a winner 

S- now that you have us what will you do with us?

?- anything i want because you two now belong to me.