f i f t y - t h r e e

“oh, look who's here,” chan voiced out.

everyone turned their heads to where chan has pointed and the non other than changbin is standing infront of them. jinhee looks at them,

“i'll be sitting with him somewhere, private talk yeah?”

everyone nods, understanding what they need to talk about. jinhee then stood up and went to changbin, hugging him.

“i've missed you,” she said softly. changbin hugs her back. “i've missed you too.”

jinhee pulls away and both of them sit somewhere a little further from their friends, since they want some privacy to talk about their relationship.

“so,” changbin started. jinhee again was nervous, feeling the same feeling she felt almost a week ago, waiting for what changbin wanted to say. “i really think we should work anything that's bugging us out.”

jinhee nods. “i think so too.” she then sigh before saying, “i just wanted to say i'm sorry again for saying those words back then. i now realized that i actually did not mean what i said...”

changbin was relieved. relieved that she still wants to be with him and he knows that jinhee still loves him more than felix. after all, she only likes felix. there is a big difference.

“it's okay babe, i already told you it's okay. don't worry too much,” the boy stated.

“so what i'm trying to say is that, let's just stay together because i love you. the past days has given me time to think about everything and i realised that i just need to move on from the past and don't let it get over me,” she looks down. “i did a terrible mistake for saying i love you but liking someone else and i honestly feel bad but life goes on... and i want to be happy with you.” she then lookd at changbin and give him a smile.

“thank you hee, you don't know how happy and proud i am of you. you do know i love you so much right? we make mistakes, i also made mine just like how you did,”

he stood up and went to jinhee, taking her hands signalling her to stand up. jinhee then stood up, changbin pulling her to his embrace putting his chin on her shoulder.

jinhee closed her eyes, never during their dates he have ever hold her in his arms like this. and this, this is the moment she knows, both of them are sincere with each other.

a/n; what about felix? 😏

ANDDD LOOK AT MY MAN 😭😭 my hubby my boyfie my world omg my everything :((

they're debuting soon omg i can't wait but i'm not ready but still i can't wait?? DD:

i love han seungwoo so much

don't forget to vote & comment ♡