Threesome

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that in some chapters they are together and in other's they aren't together. Also some ships might overlap with another ship and you might not like the ships i have put in here. But whatever, enjoy! Whoops i also have a oc, his name is Taro Shindeso
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tokoyami growled under his breath as he watched Shoji and Hagukare laugh and joke around.
'Why can't we be like that!?' He thought angrily.
Suddenly, someone gently touched his shoulder, making him jump. He turned around and saw his classmate and dormmate Katsuki Bakugou.
"Bakugou? What's up?" Tokoyami asked confusedly.
"Tch....wanna hang out bird brain?" Bakugou growled, a light blush tainting his cheeks.
Tokoyami grinned.
"Sure, what do you want to do?" Tokoyami replied.
"Um....! How about we...go get ice-cream!?" Bakugou excitedly.
"Sure! Let's go!" Tokoyami grinned.
They walked off both smiling and laughing at each other.

"Hm...where are Tokoyami and Bakugou going!?" Mina exclaimed confusedly.
Shoji and Deku both looked over to see Tokoyami and Bakugou walking out of the common room arms swung over the others shoulders. Deku's nostrils flared. What was that loser doing with HIS Kachan!!??
Shoji seemed to deflate. HE wanted to be like that with Tokoyami.

Tokoyami and Bakugou reached their favourite ice-cream spot that they visited once a week and walked in happily.
"Hi what would you like?" The person at that desk asked." Wait. Let me guess. Mint for Bakugou and Rocky road for Tokoyami."
Tokoyami and Bakugou laughed.
"You guessed right Taro!" Tokoyami laughed.
Taro grinned and got their ice-creams.
"$7.95." He said grinning.
Bakugou handed over the money and the three all said their goodbyes. The two teenagers walked to the park and sat down, eating their ice-creams and talking.
While Tokoyami was eating, he got a bit of ice-cream on his face.
"Oi, you got some ice-cream on your face...let me..." He mummbled moving closer to Tokoyami.
The two stared into each others eyes as Bakugou wiped the ice-cream off the others face with a napkin.
Suddenly, they were both leaning in slowly and carefully. Their lips touched and they closed their eyes.
Shoji stood near watching blushing,  when he saw the intimate scene. He couldn't but watch as Bakugou wrapped his arms around Tokoyami's waist and Tokoyami crawl into his lap, their tongues playing with each other. He almost groaned as he felt himself get hard. Damn....they could get caught....maybe he should...
Shoji got a lust filled look in his eyes and started walking over to them.
"You guys really shouldn't be making out in the park." Shoji said smugly.
Tokoyami and Bakugou jumped apart and both of them blushed.
"What are you doing here!!??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should i do a part 2? Let me now.
473 words.