~Chapter 1~

Jordan POV

"UGH!!!!"

I scream at my clothes in my walk-in closet.

I have all these damn clothes and I can't find the right one to wear.

If I don't find anything to wear I'm not going to the graduation I don't care.

I thought to myself again, I  storm out of my walk-in closet and collapse on my bed, I don't even feel like going out tonight anyway. I like being at home reading a book or binge-watching my favorite shows but knowing my best friend Heather will drag me out of the house anyway. 

Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door  before I can say 'Come in' Heather comes in holding some shopping bags

Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door before I can say 'Come in' Heather comes in holding some shopping bags.

Speaking of the devil  (well thinking of her)

"Just come on in why don't ya," I rolled my eyes at her, 

She comes in wearing this hot black dress that looks gorgeous on her by the way and wearing heels to die for. Her hair is pinned up with a few strains of hair on her face. 

"I come bearing gifts," she says with a smile on her face.

I asked, "How did you know?"

She says with a hair flip, "I'm good like that."

I shake my head and rolled my eyes at her, she always comes through for me. I look through the bag and pull out a black Sleeveless Side Slit Sheath Dress it was beautiful. 

"Try it on," she says while clapping her hands,

So I get up and try the dress on, it fit me perfectly, it gave me the right curves in the right places. It gives me an ass too and I don't have an ass at all!!! 

"Damn, I'm good," she says while folding her arms across her chest.

I giggled.  "Thank you, Hetty, you the best," I said. 

"I know," with a hair flipped, she then adds "Let's get going before we are late."

I say, "okay." So we leave, and head to the graduation ceremony. I'm not going to bore you guys with the whole name-calling and stuff...

So after the ceremony, and pictures from my parents and family members here and there. I parted ways from them and Heather and I went out to celebrate! We didn't want to do the party scene at one of our classmates are throwing...so we decide to just go out to the club and have some fun.

We pulled up to this hot bumping club called Scorpio. We didn't have to stand in line long the bouncer called us up to the front of the line and got in right away.