Untitled Part 1

Hi I'm Alec golinger and the happiest boy right now. Why? Because tomorrow I get to meet the cutest boy ever. Alex ruygrok! Before I go to sleep I pull up his insta and tap on a pic of him in a swimsuit. My hand goes into my pants. As I pulled on my cock I moaned out his name. I came soon after and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and spent 10 minutes looking at myself in the mirror. I tousled my long dark hair,my hands moved across my toned abs. " Alec!" My mom yelled,"don't forget to shower before we leave!" I started to pull down my jeans and stared at my body in my baby blue briefs. I had a nice sized bulge and a great ass.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

I got out of the car and saw alex. " hi i'm Alex, you're Alec right?" he giggled as he said that last part. " h-h-a yeah" i stuttered. We went up to our hotel room.he opened the door and we walked in. the first thing i noticed was that there was only one bed." um there's only one bed" i pointed out. "I don't mind sharing if you dont" alex said. I nodded and felt my cheeks blush. He took out his phone. "We should probably post some thing together."he said. "Um, yeah sure" i stuttered. He took out his phone and opened up insta." hey guys im here with the alec!" i waved towards the camera. As he posted the video he accidentally opened a saved folder full of posts. I looked closer and i saw that they were all of me. "What the he-" i was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.alex was kissing me! After a moment of shock i kissed him back. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. My hand slipped under his shirt. His abs were rock hard. I took his shirt off and was dumbstruck. Holy shit! Alex started grinding against me. I felt his hard cock against mine. Alex looked at me, "are you sure you want this?" i just nodded. He pulled down my shorts. "Nice briefs" he said as he grabbed my iass. I pulled down his jeans revealing his boxer shorts.i got on my knees and started to kiss alex's bulge. I pulled down his trunks with my teeth and his erect cock hit my face. I took a moment to admire his member, about 5 inches(bigger than me), cut, and with a hint of hair. I licked up his shaft as alex moans. I take his dick into my mouth and taste his precum. I then started sucking alex off. His moans filled the room as his fingers ran through my wavy black hair. I licked up his long cock and said, "I want you to fuck me". Alex's face lit up. He pushed me down on the bed and pulled off my briefs. "are you sure you're ready?" he asked. "god! just fuck me!" I moaned. His dick slowly entered my anus. "fuck youre tight" alex moaned. He sped up, hitting my gspot. "fuck I think I'm gonna..." ropes of cum shoot out of my cock, hitting my abs. Soon after I came Alex grabbed my hips and bucked his, coating my walls with his cum. He pulled out of my leaking hole and started to lick my cum off my chest. As we made out I could taste myself on his lips.